Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $120.30
More Info
from $24.60
More Info
All reviews great service fast service high quality attention to detail custom made excellent quality wedding dress thank you very much ordered suits fits perfectly suits shirts these guys business shirts finished product his team bangla road johnny
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I recommend this shop to everyone i just bouth a suit from them and i was more than happy with everything they stuff are so kind and professional if you want the best suit and the best result plz vist this shop....

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Thanks guys for the great experience once again best customer service, great quality suits, my fav shopping destination 10/10. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Just to advise everyone out there that this shop has been so good and so professional I been so happy with they work and especially they stuff were been so nice and kind I recommend everyone to visit this shop and you will get the best result.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My partner was recommended to buy a suit whilst he was in Thailand - Phuket. We went to 5 different places and this was the last one.

We were welcomed in with smiles and fantastic service right away by asking if we want beer to water. The guys were fantastic, the took measurements & asked when we were flying out. We were only here for a week and was worried the suit would not be ready in time but they reassured us they will have it ready before our departure. In the mean time we had 2 fittings to ensure the suit fit well and was very accommodating to changes, they wanted us to be 110% happy. The suit turned out to be of fantastic quality and the tailor made the suit fit exceptionally well.

Thank you Exclusive Tailors your shop it beautiful and air conditioned which made it so much more comfortable for us!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This place offers a lot of flexibility and great service! I got a suit and a dress tailored although I only had 2 days in Patong. They showed great effort to plan the fittings around my available time.

Also the variety of materials you can chose from is very big. They give good advice and are always super keen on helping you with your decision.

I would definitely recommend this tailor! I am also looking forward to try their service for having additional clothes tailored during one of their stays in Germany.

Thanks a lot and hopefully see you soon :)

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I know Nitu and Johnny since 30 years.
Never been disappointed. They have always delivered the best Quality!
Ordered a few Shirts and a suit, as usual Perfect Service
Will definetly come back for more .

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We came here because of the good reviews and we are happy that we got here.

I ordered myself a basic white business shirt in slim fit and it's fantastic. Five hours after the first visit I already could try my shirt for the first fitting. It was almost perfect, so we rearranged some spots and for the second fitting I was totally satisfied. Perfect fit for my body shape.

Besides the good tailoring the whole Exclusive Tailor team has a very high standard of service. They try to make you feel comfortable every time you there. They even came on early Sunday in the morning for our fitting because we had to catch a flight. Awesome! Thanks for that.

We will stay in contact for further orders. The two bosses even come to Europe twice a year which is perfect for further orders!

A friend of mine ordered a whole business outfit and a dress and was also totally satisfied!

We totally recommend Exclusive Tailor! Thanks Ajay for the good advice :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I came to Exclusive tailor shop just wanting a suit for my boyfriend. The guys were so helpful with the fabric and measuring. They helped me pick out a gorgeous silk fabric and gave me an amazing price for my dresses. 6000thb and 11000 for my boyfriends suit including a funky linining. I’m so happy with the finished product. Nothing was too much hassle for them. 100% recommend them to anyone.

Exclusive T, Manager at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear "Tourist", :-)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this pleasant review about our services at Exclusive Tailor in Patong, Phuket. Also, thank you for mentioning the fair pricing and customer service you've received. We hope that you and your boyfriend will have many opportunities for wearing your new custom-tailored garments and that you'd consider using our services again, either by ordering via our website, WhatsApp, E-mail or Messenger, during one of our Trunk shows, or, of course, during your next visit to Phuket.

Thank you again for this great review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m so happy with my suit, it’s stylish and the staff were great help in making sure it fits perfectly. I’ll be coming back for a few more. The store looked classy and the variety was great.

Exclusive T, Manager at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Liam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review on our TripAdvisor profile. Much appreciated. We hope that you'd also in the future consider using our services at Exclusive Tailor again; be it via our website/WhatsApp/E-mail/Messenger, by visiting us in Phuket, or during one of our next trunk shows.

Thank you again for your great review, Liam!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was recommended this place by a friend and was so glad I came to this tailor instead of the others in Patong. The staff was super helpful and the material variety they have is great! They understood exactly the type of dress I wanted and got it done perfectly. I'd definitely recommend this tailor to anyone :)

Dear Shiona,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our services at Exclusive Tailor in Phuket. It's always a pleasure to read the feedback of our recent clients, and also that you've found to us by following the recommendations of a friend of yours. We are very honored over that you chose us over other tailors on the market!
Also, a big gratitude goes your way for highlighting our helpful staff, the variety, and customer service as such.

We hope that you'd consider using our services again in the near future, be it via our website/Messenger/WhatsApp, by visiting us in Phuket, or by appointment during one of our upcoming trunk shows.

Thank you again for this great review, Shiona! We hope that you'll have great pleasure in wearing your new custom-tailored dress!