“high quality clothes and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Exclusive Tailor

Exclusive Tailor
Ranked #5 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailoring at Exclusive Tailor Patong, Phuket Exclusive Tailor has been established since 1988 and providing tailoring services for international and local market needs. Our goal is simply total satisfaction of customers.We carry international recognized materials and equipments to create original clothes completely fit on your size. You can be assured of the durability and longevity of every piece made. Whatever your occasion you are having, we are pleased to make your clothes for dressup days.
Lausanne, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“high quality clothes and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

They made a suit and three shirts for me. Everything looked and fit great. Took a few fittings but it was the highest season so super busy. Delivered the final products right to my hotel. Would recommend them.

Visited January 2014
Exclusive T, Owner at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Jack..

Thanks for your review..

See you in Lausanne soon..

Johnny.

• Slovak first
  • Thai first
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our tour operator Kuoni recommended us Exclusive Tailor and we were very satisfied with the result. I appreciated the counseling and of the staff very much as it helped me to find the perfect cut for my dress and suit. Special wishes and adjustments were always fulfilled.
The quality of the fabric is excellent and justifies the price.

1 Thank Mirjam8610
Exclusive T, Owner at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you Mirjam for your review..

see you again next year,,

Johnny.
Udine, Italy
“Bespoke suits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

High quality service, attention to details, fastness and precision!
Exclusive Tailor is suitable also for very demanding clients (kissing stacked working cuff buttons).

Visited October 2013
Exclusive T, Owner at Exclusive Tailor, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you fabrizio..

Will be waiting for more orders from you..

br,

Nitu & team..
Kawerau
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best place to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm happy with my experience with Exclusive Tailors, Nitu and her staff are really nice and helpful, no pressure selling at all, we love our items and will go back next time. We have heard some horror stories about getting suits in Thailand, my advice would be go to Exclusive Tailors you do pay more but you leave with something you love, will wear and great quality. They don't have people calling you on from the street like all other stores do.
Thanks Nitu to you and your team and we will see you next time.
Ps I have some photos of some more shirts I want made up.

Visited November 2013
Thank you so much William.

Keep in touch.

Nitu & team.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Tailor in Patong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Found this tailor as top rated on TripAdvisor when researching. Visited during my holiday in Thailand. Staff were very friendly and helpful. First session I chose the suit style, fabric and took initial measurements. I went back another two times to confirm the fit of the suits and shirts. Great value and much higher quality tailoring and service then any of the other tailors you walk past in Patong Beach (stitching inside my jackets and the attention to detail is amazing). Will definitely be a return customer! Thank-you very much Exclusive Tailor :D

Rhett.. Super review..