“Excellent Restaurant for Wahyu”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Argentinean, South American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
“Excellent Restaurant for Wahyu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I come to Churrasco every time I visit Phuket. This was the fourth visit for me. This time I brought my family of 17 pax on Christmas Eve 2013. The wahyu steak was excellent as usual, and service, just as good. Great value.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ipswich, Australia
“Terrific steak and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

We visited this on the strength of the reviews and we weren't disappointed at all. Although the 200gram eye fillet looks lonely on the huge plate it was a perfect serving size for my wife and my 350gram rib was great for me. The sides we ordered we shared and they were also superb. Try the assorted sautéed mushrooms - very tasty! The service was also good with attentive staff making sure we were happy with the meal and at the end the Master Chef came to our table to also check that everything was to our liking. Our Sauv Blanc wine - New Zealand Marlborough - was lovely and very well chilled. We sat outside and watched the throng of people walking past as this restaurant is located at the edge of one of the entries to a very large food court and shopping centre. Prices are ok but subject to 10% service charge and 7.5% VAT.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank KeithJ23
AndamanGourmet, Owner at Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Hello from the kitchen and service team at Churrasco Phuket - just a brief note to thank you for your kind words. As one of TripAdvisor's most active contributors, your opinion carries extra weight for us. We hope we can welcome you back soon.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Can't go wrong with this place in Patong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I heard Churrasco from my friend and choose this place for Dinner. We are Thai and not use to have beef or steak much but once we are in.... the manager welcome us nicely and recommence the popular menu with drink also so i got Pichana for my main and some side dishes all are delicious and make me full. If you need suggestion just ask Khun Nah the manager is very helpful and well knowledge of beef. I am highly recommence everyone to try and sure I will be back again soon.

Churrasco is located near Starbuck with 2 areas for aircon and open air. I really like the temperature as it not too cold because it might make your food get cold before you finish it.

it worth my money to spend on a quality food and good service just enjoy too much and will be back again soon.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wow. A gem in Phuket.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Amazing steak, fantastic starters, delicious desserts. Friendly efficient staff. Really had a great meal. If you are in Phuket and want a fantastic meal, you can't go wrong with this place.

“Most delicious meat ever. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I shared a steak skewer and a chicken skewer and it has to be some of the most delicious meat I've ever eaten. It's rated as expensive but wouldn't set you back more than $30 really. Worth every cent.

1 Thank Amie1310