“EXCELLENT”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 615 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Argentinean, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Churrasco is the best South American steakhouse we have visited outside South America! We enjoyed every minute. Therefore we visited the restaurant three times in a short week. Food and wine, service and atmosphere are all excellent.

2  Thank Ivar K

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Inticing menu, very friendly and welcoming staff, amazing quality of food!!!!!
Would return again and again!!

2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been living in Phuket for almost 2 years and due to previous bad experiences with other steakhouses in Patong only recently decided to give this place a try on reccomendation, being an Aussie and knowing what its like to live in a country famous for its beef I can honestly say both the Wagyu & Angus rib eye I have eaten on each occasion have been simply PERFECT, perfectly cooked and for anyone who complains about the price....Really? go to Aus and you pay more than here and they dont have to import the meat either!

So well done guys and the 10% discount voucher from my first visit was much appreciated.

Staff were also outstanding, the spanish guy who worked there gave exceptional service!

If you are going to stay in patong do yourself a favour and have a steak at Churrasco.

2  Thank Josh_198314
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Great steaks, great service, not even a small thing which is not well organized and managed there.

English speaking servers, well trained to introduce the food, very attentive service mind.

Pricing for that food quality very fair, deffinetely NOT trying to rape tourist money.

1  Thank HeikoTaiwan
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Going in I expected it to be pricy compared to other restaurants, and I wasn't surprised. However when my partner and I received our meals we understood why. The steaks were exceptional! Service was very efficient, very polite. Furthermore, part way through our meal we were aproached by the servers with another steak. She stated that the chef had accidentally cut my steak too small (if he had, I certainly didn't notice), and as such had cooked another small steak to make up for it! That anyone would go to this length for customer satifaction amazed me. As such I was very impressed. Would recommend highly!

1  Thank Stewart S