“Very good steak & service!”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #46 of 670 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Argentinean, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Going in I expected it to be pricy compared to other restaurants, and I wasn't surprised. However when my partner and I received our meals we understood why. The steaks were exceptional! Service was very efficient, very polite. Furthermore, part way through our meal we were aproached by the servers with another steak. She stated that the chef had accidentally cut my steak too small (if he had, I certainly didn't notice), and as such had cooked another small steak to make up for it! That anyone would go to this length for customer satifaction amazed me. As such I was very impressed. Would recommend highly!

1  Thank Stewart S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Can't fault the place. Good range of steaks and none are overpriced. Staff are lovely. The wife's steak just needed butterflied to finish the middle to Well Done but that often happens

1  Thank stuart b
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Small restaurant but excellent friendly service & the steak was amazing. Set in the restaurant area of Jungceylon shopping centre it is a world away from the madness of Bangla Road. They also serve THE BEST white rum Mojitos I've tasted .. Yum. Try it you won't regret it :)

1  Thank ZETAMANCHESTER
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Checked it out on t/a came it looked good so we tried my wife had the chicken kebab very good and a good size portion I hsd fillet steak I could not fault good staff nice manager

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was kind of curious, trying to eat raw meat in Thailand, but the steak tar tar classic turned out to be one of the best steak tar tars ever. Amazing quality!!! You should also try the Caesar Salat - just excellent!!! great price value!!!

1  Thank Hartwicus