“Amazing meal”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 566 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Argentinean, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
“Amazing meal”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We had the tenderloin steak it was amazing, best steak I have had in a long time. The service was fantastic, special mention to Gabriel he was fantastic. Very reasonably priced for the great quality of food and wine. Will definitely be back.

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Phuket, Thailand
“Top class”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Nicest steak I've ever had!! There was 4 of us there and we all enjoyed our meals! Defiantly would recommend it to anyone :)

London, United Kingdom
“Decent Steak”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Seduced by the Churrasco title, I dropped in for a meal this evening. Situated at the end of the Jungceylon Restaurant strip the place is a bit soulless but I was welcomed warmly on arrival and had a great Caipirinha whilst searching the menu options. Not wanting to go the whole hog I passed on the staters and decided on the 350g Wagyu Picanha, side of fries and mushrooms. The meat is cut against the grain so if you expect it carved with the grain as in a South American Churrascaria you will be disappointed. However, I Chatted with a Spanish Guy, Gabrielle, who was very friendly and talked about the options on the menu. Understood my needs and delivered a very tasty, well seasoned fillet. I had asked for medium secure in the knowledge that I would get medium rare or rarer. This is a subjective issue around the world and I was pleased that I had judged it correctly as there was enough blood in my steak to keep it moist and succulent without feeling like Hannibal Lecter. I would expect rare to be delivered straight from the cow so be aware. Bit disappointed with the sides, chips were packet and mushrooms diced to oblivion (I like em whole with a bit of bite) apart from that, I really enjoyed the steak and the fruity bucket of wine served with it. If you like steak, give it a visit. I will definitely return when I feel the need to devour red meat.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank James C C
Singapore
“Excellent Steaks!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had a short trip in Phuket and chanced upon Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse. You can't miss this steakhouse if you are shopping at Jungceylon Mall, Patong. Decided to try it out as I find the price was quite reasonable after browsing the menu. The steak was perfectly cooked to my liking with a little pink in the middle when cut. I had corn for the side dish. It was indeed a great meal. The staff was friendly and I left a tip for their service. I was also given a 10% discount voucher for the next meal. Overall, I enjoyed the steak and would certainly revisit when i'm back in Phuket.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Hansolow
Lulea, Sweden
“Boring steaks”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Several friends recommended this and me and my girlfriend have given it a try two times. But the steaks are bland. Really nothing special. The place itself is quite nice and service good.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank alfahane

Been to Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse? Share your experiences!