“Yum, yum, yum”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 637 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Argentinean, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wow! What a meal. The cocktails were buy one get one free between 4 and 7pm. The steak was out of this world. The spinach was delicious. The service was fantastic. Some might consider it expensive but I am happy to pay for a delicious meal.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hi - we promised to write when we got back, and here it is. This is a very special place, set in the midst of a busy mall. Service beyond anything we have in Singapore, and serving some of the best steaks we ever had at prices about half of what they would cost in Singapore. Try the tenderloin and the pikania wagyu steaks. Doesn't get better than that !

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fantastic steak which I tried so far. Staff are friendly and helpful. Reasonable priced and located in Jungceylon Mall, Patong, Phuket. Beef quality is marvellous and it was grilled to medium level. This is how steak should be done. Must come again..

Reviewed August 9, 2013

As a chef i have to say that the food and the service her was at a michelin standard.this is a gem hidden in the jungcylon shopping senter.IF you Dont eat here YOU have missed out on some of the best food i patong...Argentinian steak at det highest level...will travel to patong only to get me some excellent food at this place----

1  Thank joramo2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

A want for nothing type of place... The service was fantastic - I felt that no sooner did I place the order that my Churrasco Steak & Sauteed Spinach arrived. It's nice to only have to say "Rare" once, and not get a piece of Shoe Leather on my plate... Tender, cooked (just a shade past blue - hey, in a perfect world, my beef gets its' horns knocked off, walked through a warm room and magically lands on my plate) to a Rare Perfection, my sauteed spinach was excellent, and the fries were crispy and not greasy. From the garlic on the plate to the tomato with basil sticking out like a little tree was a nice touch. Also nice that I was asked if everything was to my liking - I find many places neglect the hell out of you once your food is on the table - not the case here, in fact, as I was rolling solo, I was happy to have Gabriel (From the Canary Islands - Spain) pop by the table and check on me and make me feel welcome. Gracias Amigo! I will be back, again...and again! Bueno!

1  Thank Steve Z