“BEST FOOD AND SERVICE”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 553 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Argentinean, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I visited Churrasco Steak house twice during my holiday in Phuket. The food was fantastic,with a big variety of international food and drinks, prices were low and Gabriel and all the staff at the restaurant took good care of myself and my family. I recommend this restaurant to everybody that visit Phuket. You wont be disappointed. Gracias Gabriel por tu buen servicio. Ernie from Australia

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
“5* from problem solving”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to say thank you for the chef!
We have been at Churrasco several times as my husband is crazy for the wagyu steak!
One day I had a Caesar salad and I didn't like it and the chef himself came to talk to me. He Listened to me, he did Apologise and he said he will change the dressings recipe, furthermore he said Thank you for my comment.
The chicken wings are the most delicious what I have ever eaten.
The stuff, I mean the waitresses are smiley and helpful, such angels.
Also the manager, a thai lady is professional too.
On our second visit our desserts had a very strange tasty. She said the moist towels and the dessert were in the same freezer, somebody made a mistake. But guess what. She felt very embarrassed and wanted to invite us for a soft drink or cocktail. We were full but we weren't angry because she was so kind.

So I want to say well done for the owners! The best steakhouse in Phuket!

The best steakhouse in Phuket!

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Orsi F
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Great steak when you are a bit weary of Thai food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great steak restaurant, thoroughly deserves it Tripadvisor position...a bit small but if you get there early no probs getting a table. 2 for 1 cocktails 6 - 7 pm - very well made cocktails- yum!

Steaks are great, well cooked, side dishes also good, not expensive by NZ standards, but it is by Thai standards.....my son (10 yrs old) loved the burgers- thought they were the best he had ever tasted. Staff are great, very helpful, charming and kind...do try it for a break from Thai food (took us 12 days to get to that stage!)......the Wagyu beef is every bit as good as you would hope, but at a fraction of, say London proces.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank beardo888
Churrasco_Phuket, Owner at Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your very kind review. We normally don't comment on such positive reviews, as we don't want to come across as if we are gloating. But when a 10-yeal old says he had the best hamburger of his life at our place, then all of us just can say a big "Thank You" to you and your family.
Nantes, France
“Very good meat if you like angus and wagu”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

First class meat at reasonnable proce in regard what you get in your plate.
Nice atmosphere , not too noisy.
10% discount of you come back a second time.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank denis_2011_187198
London, United Kingdom
“Top marks”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

A meal for two cost us just under THB 1,700: one 300g filet mignon, one 200g filet mignon, bowl of chips to share, bottle of Chang and a fruit shake. The only negative aspect was the credit card terminal not working. Apart from that a great dining experience!

• Visited April 2013