“Picasso Tailors”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 81 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I would rate Picasso Tailors as the best tailors in Phuket. The team does everything to ensure that not only are you well looked after but importantly that your expectations are exceeded. I ordered 4 business shirts, a suit and a jacket to which all were top class quality that didnt disappoint. I would highly recommend Picasso Tailors and although a little more expensive, is well worth it given the quality.

All reviews
"piece suit"
"business shirts"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have never had any thing tailor made before but decided that I would get a long winter coat made for me while in phuket. After looking at reviews on trip advisor my friend and I decided to check out the top thee tailors. First we went to the top ranked one. After waiting a while we were attended to and shown a range of fabrics. It all seemed nice but rather expensive and nothing jumped out at me. Then we went to number two. Picasso. We were greeted and attended to straight away, offered drinks and books to look through. But we didn't need them as hanging up was THE coat I wanted. Pam was so very helpful and showed us a range of fabrics we could have the coat made in. The price was right and the fabric range was excellent. It only took a couple of days and it was complete. I just love it so much I wish it wasnt a million degrees here so I can wear it now. I cwn highly recommend Picasso to anyone interested in tailor made clothing. They have stacks of photo albums in store of all the happy customers. Seriously. They should be number one.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

It was five of us and it's the first time we are getting a suit in phuket. We had shortlisted few places prior to our trip and it's Picasso who impressed us with warm greetings by Mike and Pam. There were no pressure for us to buy anything upon entering the shop and they were so accommodable by showing and giving ideas on designs and materials. I decided to change my shirt design during the last minute and they were kind enough to accommodate the request without any charges. All of us are extremely happy with the tailoring service and the final suit we received. It's definitely highly recommended place to get your suit without any doubt if you are in Phuket. Thumbs up!! Thanks Pam & Mike.

1  Thank Subash Raj K
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have a tour company,with 4 employees.And had to go for a meeting ,didn't know where to get our suits made.Went through the internet and found many tailors rated in Tripadvisor.
Decided to go to number 2.. Picasso Tailor.
We were welcomed with drinks and helped out by Mike to choose fabrics and simple cut fitted jackets.
The whole process went out very well,the clothes were ready in 2 days and all of us are very happy and satisfied with the clothes.
We recommend any one looking for a tailor ,just go to Picasso Tailor.Thankyou Mike and the whole team.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 13, 2014

When you first walk into Picasso you are made to feel welcome by the lovely & friendly staff. I was in two minds about wether I really needed a new coat so it was great that there was absolutely no pressure to buy. There was a great variety of books to look at before making a choice. They know there stuff and were the best of all the tailors we looked and we looked at a lot. They know how to dress you for your size which is important to me as a larger women. So do your self a favour and go and visit the store. Say hello to Pam and she will defiantly look after you and make sure you do not walk out of the store with something that you will not be absolutely 100% happy with. I know I am