“Great service and qualilty!”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
udaipur
“Great service and qualilty!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was in phuket last week and discovered Picasso. Had a great experience. Pam and Mike were very helpful. The dresses came out great and i got it in just 2 days. I will definitely go back to them!

Visited December 2013

Vantaa, Finland
“Great Quality”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The staff were friendly and very helpful. I Had two suits and some shirts made. My friend had 1 suits and some shirts made. We were both very pleased with the way they all fit and highly recommend choosing Picasso Tailors.

Visited November 2013
Sydney
“Just wonderful”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Discovered Picasso this year and highly recommend it. The staff are wonderful and me and my husband love the clothes we got made. They fit perfectly. Quality is amazing. We won't be travelling next year but will definitely get our our clothes made and shipped.

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Quality suits and friendly staff”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I ordered 4 suits for a weeding and needed them posted out ASAP to make it in time. Suits arrived with time to spare and were in fantastic condition. The staff (husband & wife I think) were very friendly and professional during the sizing process. Would recommend.

Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Best Shirts and Service”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I found Picasso great to deal with. They made me 10 fitted shirts and all turned out great. The service was exceptional as I was lso dealing with them from overseas. They were very hoest and responsive in their communication and I would highly recommend them to you.

Happy customer,