“Amazing Tailor in Patong”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Tailor in Patong”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

***It might be a bit difficult to find this place... Here are simple directions to find Picasso. ***

1. It is located on the Main Street along Patong beach.

2. Look for Burgerking and Subway on the Main Street, in between these fast food joints, there is one alleyway.

3. Picasso is located on this alleyway, about 150ft away from the Main Street.

Went to Picasso Tailor after seeing several of my friends tailored their suit in Patong which were reasonably priced and quality finishing.

Did a total of 2 suits with Picasso and they were all wonderfully made to fit well and with details on the jacket liner that makes it all that special.

I told her the color I like for my tie; she picked a few ties (all different design) for me to choose from. Boy she has a great fashion sense, you can tell she's been in this business for a while!

Pam and her colleagues were super patient, nice, kind and will do extra work to make sure that all your requests are met. She will work around your budget too and was never pushy with me. She will be honest with you on what she can/cannot do with your budget.

Will definitely recommend them to my friends!

PS: Pam said she keeps clients' suit majoring on file. Even if you need to order more suits after you leave Patong, you can always shoot her an email with the design and material you like and Picasso will tailor your suits just the way you like it!

“Quality Tailoring at Good Prices”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've visited Mike and Pam for 2 years in a row now and I've always been extremely satisfied with the end result. They offer warm customer service and helpful advice with their wealth of experience in the business. There is a great selection of fabrics and prices are affordable. Definitely a great place to get suits done and I'd recommend this place to all friends in need of quality tailoring.

Visited September 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was there in Phuket for business event when decided to try on them based on my friends' recommendations. The suit takes only 2 days to complete and delivered to my hotel room. The workmanship is superb i would say. Thumbs up! :)

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“If your in need of the best clothes at the greatest prices!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Picasso Tailors can offer you wonderful selections of fabrics and tailor made clothing to all shapes and sizes. Beautiful cloths to make your mouth water . They visit Australia as well .
I recomend these wonderful people, so helpful, so kind. The clothes they make can make you feel 1 in a million not like the masses. I recommend you make a trip or contact when they come to Australia, you will not regret it . I have had clothes made for weddings and work , and special ocassions all of the highest quality. Spoil yourself without breaking your finance.
If there were more stars I would add them.

Visited September 2013
Byron Bay, Australia
“Best Tailors in Phuket! A 5 star experience!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

November 2013. I have just returned from a 14 night, solo trip, to Patong, Phuket. I decided after a few days, to look around for some Thai silk to take home. A few results came up from my search. So I checked them out online before I began a walk around Patong.
My search led me into Picasso Tailors. What an absolute jewel of a find!!
I walked into an air conditioned oasis from the humidity and was greeted by the manager Peter. He allowed me to look around freely, no hard sell, just assistance when asked.
I ordered 1 ladies suit (jacket & skirt), 2 wrap dresses to my specifications/design requirements and another tailored jacket. Price was very reasonable and I was really happy.
I returned for a fitting. This was when I met one of the owners, Pam. A really nice lady who is genuine and very helpful. Refreshments and a seat were immediately offered to cool off a little before the fitting. Pam assisted me throughout my fitting. We were talking & I asked Pam if they could duplicate a favourite dress I had. The answer was of course, yes. The next day I picked fabric and dropped off my dress to be replicated. I had 2 made. I also took another shirt with me and had a replicate of it made too.
When I returned to pick up all of my new clothes I met Mike (Pam's husband). They are very friendly, genuine people who made me feel like part of their family. At the last minute, (day before I flew home), I had another shirt with me and I had it replicated and another skirt made to make 2 complete ladies suits. These last 2 items were completed and dropped off at the Resort with time to spare before my flight home.
In total I had made: 2 ladies suits (jackets & skirts), 2 wrap dresses (both lined & from my own design), 2 dresses (from a wardrobe favourite) and 2 shirts (from wardrobe favourites). I also had my husband and son's measurements and had 2 Thai silk shirts made for them each. (For my son's shirts as he is only 18, Pam asked would I like the sleeves made on trend with less fullness, which I wouldn't have thought of).
On my return home, the shirts fitted perfectly and were very well received. My son was very happy the sleeves on his shirts were a more slender fit. Thanks Pam.
The suits, dresses and shirts that I had made were all perfect! I was extremely happy with the garments and the price! They were all either packed into a suit carry bag or folded into a bag ready for packing.
Pam & Mike make business trips to Australia. On their next trip here, or our next trip there, I will have my husband & son measured up for suits. Another fab point about Picasso Tailor is all my measurements are kept on file for 5 years. So, I can message Pam & Mike to have more garments made from pictures, sketches or send over a loved item to be replicated. Many more garments will follow. Fantastic!
I found Picasso Tailors to be truly 5 star. Customer service, attention to detail, attention to fit, design specification and finishes were exceptional.
I have written this review so other travellers can be advised as to where to find the "best Tailor in Patong". I would like other travellers to have the opportunity to acquire exquisite clothing and to experience the exceptionally high customer service that has been my experience. One of the best decisions I made whilst in Patong Beach, Phuket!
Happy to be one of the "Picasso Family".
Thanks again Pam & Mike.