“You MUST try Picasso Tailor!”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You MUST try Picasso Tailor!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you are seeking to get something tailored, this is the place to go to!!!

I visited Picasso after many other tailors (even those highly recommended on Trip Advisor) and within a couple of minutes of walking in, I was certain this was to be the place.
My experience at Picasso Tailor exceeded all my expectations. I found their friendliness, care and service to be unmatched. The business is family run and very professional. They are upfront, genuine and honest about everything - no [--] here.

Whilst I encourage you to do your own homework and visit other tailors, you will not be disappointed here. In fact I believe it will reassure you Picasso is the way to go.

The end result for me was a PERFECT fitting 3 piece black suit and a tuxedo with shirts. Both items were of high quality and at affordable prices. Pam (the owner) and her team were fantastic throughout the entire process. Pam provided great advice on styles and fabrics. She insisted that if I were unhappy at any of my fittings to to let her/the team know straight away and she would make whatever changes I desired. It was easy to see Picasso really had a strong desire for absolute customer satisfaction and quality.

I will be staying in contact with Pam and Picasso and get more items tailored in the near future. Never been happier!!!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Tailor”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is the best tailor in Phuket, I had 2 shirts, 2 Bonjour s and a suit made they ,,all look amazing. Mike & Pam make you feel so special and cannot do enough to make sure you are happy and satisfied. If you want to make your holiday one to remember then make sure you visit Picasso Tailor..

Stockholm, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best tailor in Patong”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had a wonderful clothing service at Picasso Tailor Shop In Phuket in Jan 2013 again.The owner is very professional and understands the need of a tourist with regards to good quality clothing and time constraints as we are in and out of Phuket in a few days.This is a family business and they run it like a family.The price is very good and the quality fo stiching is superb and the friendliness is unmatched. I would recommend any tourist or otherwise who is planning to visit Phuket to visit this tailoring shop to fulfill your clothing needs .
They have made 1 pants ,2 shirts 1 dress and 1 vest .Excelent Quality and very friendly service

Visited January 2013
Monteggio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a wonderfull experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went with a couple of my friends to Phuket and loved the idea of getting a custom made suit, this was the perfect option'!!!
We found Picasso Tailor via Trip Advisor and thought we would give it a shot. We also visited quite a few other tailors but none had the selection and quality of Picasso. In addition to this they know what they are talking about in terms of latest fashion trends. I had an unusual request for a really short jacket suit which they still managed to tailor perfectly.
I came back a few days later and boy ... I wore the suit and I felt different. The finish product was incredible and I felt handsome and sexy !! All my friends were very happy too.
I can honestly state without any reservation that this is indeed the best tailor company in Phuket...

1 Thank Orlando G
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent service, perfect fitting and good quality clothing at affordable prices. My husband and I were made very comfortable and were given plenty of time to decide. Pam, the owner was very sweet not to only provide us with drinks but also gave us professional advice on styles to suit our body types and what materials to go for to achieve the looks we were after. Would highly recommend!