“Professional and very friendly..”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and very friendly..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited the Picasso Tailor store and got good and very quick help. The clothes are super nice sewn and very professional. We had made a lot differently and everything is very nice. (Shirts for men,woman suit jacket,woman pants and....)..
Everything seems to be possible at the Picasso Tailor... They are so friendly.
We would definitely recommend Picasso Tailor to other people. - Here Can you safely enter...

1 Thank TLS2306

Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I visited Phuket for a few days and got my clothes stiched the ay before I was leaving. I did not have any time to try in on when Mike dropped it off at my hotel. When I got home I tried the clothes on and was so upset that I almost wrote a bad review for this shop because one of the dress did not fit me at all.
I thought I should call them, and boy am I glad I did. Not only did they make me a whole new dress (that fit PERFECTLY - as i explained to them what the problem was) but they paid for my alteration cost on my other clothes. Now I have 2 beautiful dresses (in different colours) that I can wear to so many occassions.
I got other clothes stiched as well that were perfect. The only one that had a problem was my dress.
If you want to deal with a business that will make sure you leave happy NO MATTER WHAT - Pam and Mike are your people. I love my dress so much. My friend is visiting Thailand next month and I have told her that she HAS to get her clothes done from Picasso. Good job guys, and thank you for the delicious food while i got my measurements ;)

Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Picasso's biggest fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'm a frequent visitor of Phuket and have tried multiple shops for custom stitched suits and shirts - and I got to say that my experience with Picasso tailors was superior on almost all levels.

When I visited their shop, Mike was extremely friendly and professional. he will not only help you find designs that are most cutting edge in the fashion industry but most importantly help you narrow down on designs that you feel best represent your personality. Making decisions on so many choices is no easy task but I have to give it to Mike and Pam for being totally honest on their feedback and make me feel good about my orders - isn't that the whole idea of a superior shopping experience?

Not to forget their prices are very reasonable - and one thing that differentiates them from the other places is that they deliver their clothes on a timely manner and exactly how they were expected to be - unlike other places who will be playing friendly until they get your money.

The biggest endorsement from a customer can be that you keep coming back and share your positive experience with others - so that's exactly what I'm doing.

Mike and Pam, thank you for your friendly attitude and great service.
A happy customer :-)

Visited September 2012
Papeete, French Polynesia
“Excellent Work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Well, where should I start. We have known Mike and Pam since the past 11 years and from the first visit to Picasso Tailor we have always gone back to them and have always been very satisfied.
The Clothes they make for us have always been more than perfect. People always ask my husband in his office about his suits. Some of the suits made 8 years back are still in great shape and this shows the quality of the material and the workmanship. Moreover, the caring and helpful nature of Pam makes it very compelling to go back to Picasso Tailor.

I highly recommend Picasso Tailor to people visiting Phuket.

Visited April 2012
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Nice suits - great quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently had some suits tailored at Picasso during a recent trip. The quality and workmanship is excellent, and the service I received was very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend this shop if you're interested in getting premium quality suits tailored for a fair price. The next time I am in town, I will definately return!

Visited December 2011