“Great and reliable tailor”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Canberra
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great and reliable tailor”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have been visiting Picasso Tailors for many years. The service that Pam and Mike provide is first class. I have had a lot of business clothes made as well as woollen coats and silk dresses. I was very nervous about getting pants made for suits but they worked well and continue to look great after many wears. My husband has had suits, pants and shirts made and all are great. It is great to have clothes made for your exact size. The choice in fabrics is great, they have many styles to look at and they are very flexible in altering the clothes to make sure you are 100 percent happy. I would highly recommend Picasso Tailor and I look forward to my next visit and what we will create together !

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Catherine S

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had an amazing tailored suit made for an outstanding price!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

When I was in Phuket there were lots of guys trying to CONvince me into getting a suit tailored. Truth be told it was really tempting but I'm not sucker and I know how some of the merchandise can be on Petong beach, spotty at best. I decided I would do a bit of research and I asked my colleagues, some of whom make costumes and clothes for the shows we're in, where would be the best place to have a suit made. I was then referred to Picasso Tailors and I had an amazing experience. I chose the fabrics, the pieces, and the ties, and in just 2 visits I had a beautiful suit that makes me feel like a million bucks! Their customer service was friendly and trustworthy, their showroom clean and AIR CONDITIONED, and I was even offered a beverage to babysit while I was measured and fitted. I am not an employee just a very please customer and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Curtis H
Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Most Profetional Tailors in Phuket”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Very friendly staff, owners themselves, look after you, amazing experience especially when your still young and need good advice when making your own Professional suit.
They really give you exactly what you what, and go only by your needs... Very Professional!

I will defiantly be ordering my next Suit from Picasso Tailor's!

PS!!! They even give free drink's, whatever you want.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Retief V
Sydney
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Picasso Tailor Phuket”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

After my sons came back from Phuket with beautiful suits shirts we decided on our trip to Phuket my husband would have two suits made and 5 shirts. The shirts my son had made are still in as new condition after 4 years and he wears them to work weekly. I had a skirt and pants made which i love. I can highly recommend Mike and Pam. Once you walk in you feel comfortable Pam and Mike make you feel at home. I have would certainly return and have more clothes made.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank Cristina106
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Quality - Excellent Service at reasonable prices !”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Picasso Tailor offers best value for money with a quick service and very warm welcome. Styles are modern, cloth is the available on the market only. From special buttons to zippers, everything is arranged to the customers satisfaction. We keep coming back each time we're in Southern Thailand !

Uwe & Katrin