“Had an amazing tailored suit made for an outstanding price!”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #6 of 82 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Reviewed March 2, 2012

When I was in Phuket there were lots of guys trying to CONvince me into getting a suit tailored. Truth be told it was really tempting but I'm not sucker and I know how some of the merchandise can be on Petong beach, spotty at best. I decided I would do a bit of research and I asked my colleagues, some of whom make costumes and clothes for the shows we're in, where would be the best place to have a suit made. I was then referred to Picasso Tailors and I had an amazing experience. I chose the fabrics, the pieces, and the ties, and in just 2 visits I had a beautiful suit that makes me feel like a million bucks! Their customer service was friendly and trustworthy, their showroom clean and AIR CONDITIONED, and I was even offered a beverage to babysit while I was measured and fitted. I am not an employee just a very please customer and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

1  Thank Curtis H
"piece suit"
"business shirts"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Very friendly staff, owners themselves, look after you, amazing experience especially when your still young and need good advice when making your own Professional suit.
They really give you exactly what you what, and go only by your needs... Very Professional!

I will defiantly be ordering my next Suit from Picasso Tailor's!

PS!!! They even give free drink's, whatever you want.

2  Thank Retief V
Reviewed February 28, 2012

After my sons came back from Phuket with beautiful suits shirts we decided on our trip to Phuket my husband would have two suits made and 5 shirts. The shirts my son had made are still in as new condition after 4 years and he wears them to work weekly. I had a skirt and pants made which i love. I can highly recommend Mike and Pam. Once you walk in you feel comfortable Pam and Mike make you feel at home. I have would certainly return and have more clothes made.

2  Thank Cristina106
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Picasso Tailor offers best value for money with a quick service and very warm welcome. Styles are modern, cloth is the available on the market only. From special buttons to zippers, everything is arranged to the customers satisfaction. We keep coming back each time we're in Southern Thailand !

Uwe & Katrin
Hamburg, Germany

1  Thank hueylouie
See more reviews
Reviewed February 5, 2012

After many years of visiting Phuket and trawling through the many dodgy Tailors I have finally found a good one in Picasso Tailors.

I originally found them through trip advisor and thought I would give them a go.

Many times I have resorted to the cheaper, hastily fitted and made suits...and every time I got the same bad result....Most of the time they were lucky to even get me through Melbourne Cup Day without buttons falling off or threads hanging out everywhere.

So I bit the bullet and I said I am going to do a bit of research on TA, and try a better Tailor.

And I am glad I did, even when sitting there sipping on the complimentary beer waiting to get fitted I knew Picasso was a bit different to the others I had tried. They had good ideas on fashion and what style suited my body shape etc. which is always pleasing.

Once I had the first meausurements they always scheduled the follow up fittings based around things I had t do, completely understanding it is a holiday after all, however being good Tailors and taking pride in their work they were very clear to let me know how many fittings it would take and how much time to allow to make sure I got the best result...

Well I definitley got the best result. By far the comfiest best fitting, well made and best looking suit I have had.

Sure they may be a little more expensive then your ones trying to grab your hand and pull you into their shop...however they say you get what you pay for...and to be honest the price is stil soooooooooooooooooo cheap compared to getting the suit done at home, and they did me a great deal with shirts and ties etc.

So instead of wasting your time like I did trying the cheap suits...try Picasso and get something a little nicer at still bargain prices and you will love it.

Just about to start getting all our Groomsmen and bridesmaid gear made for my brothers wedding this year!

1  Thank Seaeagles1