“The Most Profetional Tailors in Phuket”
Review of Picasso Tailor

Picasso Tailor
Ranked #4 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom tailors with over 20 years of experience. We provide clothing of top notch quality at reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Most Profetional Tailors in Phuket”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Very friendly staff, owners themselves, look after you, amazing experience especially when your still young and need good advice when making your own Professional suit.
They really give you exactly what you what, and go only by your needs... Very Professional!

I will defiantly be ordering my next Suit from Picasso Tailor's!

PS!!! They even give free drink's, whatever you want.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Retief V

Sydney
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Picasso Tailor Phuket”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

After my sons came back from Phuket with beautiful suits shirts we decided on our trip to Phuket my husband would have two suits made and 5 shirts. The shirts my son had made are still in as new condition after 4 years and he wears them to work weekly. I had a skirt and pants made which i love. I can highly recommend Mike and Pam. Once you walk in you feel comfortable Pam and Mike make you feel at home. I have would certainly return and have more clothes made.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank Cristina106
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Quality - Excellent Service at reasonable prices !”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Picasso Tailor offers best value for money with a quick service and very warm welcome. Styles are modern, cloth is the available on the market only. From special buttons to zippers, everything is arranged to the customers satisfaction. We keep coming back each time we're in Southern Thailand !

Uwe & Katrin
Hamburg, Germany

1 Thank hueylouie
Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Finally.... a Good Tailor”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

After many years of visiting Phuket and trawling through the many dodgy Tailors I have finally found a good one in Picasso Tailors.

I originally found them through trip advisor and thought I would give them a go.

Many times I have resorted to the cheaper, hastily fitted and made suits...and every time I got the same bad result....Most of the time they were lucky to even get me through Melbourne Cup Day without buttons falling off or threads hanging out everywhere.

So I bit the bullet and I said I am going to do a bit of research on TA, and try a better Tailor.

And I am glad I did, even when sitting there sipping on the complimentary beer waiting to get fitted I knew Picasso was a bit different to the others I had tried. They had good ideas on fashion and what style suited my body shape etc. which is always pleasing.

Once I had the first meausurements they always scheduled the follow up fittings based around things I had t do, completely understanding it is a holiday after all, however being good Tailors and taking pride in their work they were very clear to let me know how many fittings it would take and how much time to allow to make sure I got the best result...

Well I definitley got the best result. By far the comfiest best fitting, well made and best looking suit I have had.

Sure they may be a little more expensive then your ones trying to grab your hand and pull you into their shop...however they say you get what you pay for...and to be honest the price is stil soooooooooooooooooo cheap compared to getting the suit done at home, and they did me a great deal with shirts and ties etc.

So instead of wasting your time like I did trying the cheap suits...try Picasso and get something a little nicer at still bargain prices and you will love it.

Just about to start getting all our Groomsmen and bridesmaid gear made for my brothers wedding this year!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Seaeagles1
Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Consistent excellence thru 4 visits spread over ten years.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We first visited Picasso in 2001 purely by chance. The business presented very well from the street and there wasn't anyone outside pressuring you to go in. When we did enter the store the greeting was warm friendly and relaxed and we were given some space to look around. We were on holiday and not wanting to be hassled.

We ended up having business suits, shirts etc made and upon returning home had many compliments about the styles and quality of fabric. We have returned to the store on each visit over the years and even taken favourite old garments and had them reproduced. We have never returned a garment for any reason. On one occasion we had to return home a day early at short notice and couldn't pick our things up. With only a five minute phone call to organise things our orders were completed and sent to us in Australia without any complication. Many of the items purchased on our first trip ten years ago are still being warn.
This year we returned with our children. We were remembered and looked after as though we lived just around the corner.We cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism, quality of fabric and tailoring skill involved with Picasso. Most of all though we appreciate the effort Pam and Mike, their family and staff put into making us feel like very valued customers and old friends. It makes for a very enjoyable experience, a bonus on top of the clothing we take home.

Visited October 2011