Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were worried about staying in this hotel after reading some of the reviews but we were pleasently surprised. We stayed here for two nights the rooms were all nice and clean, as were the reception and bar area.
During our stay the staff were really friendly and helpful and helped us book taxis. The hotel is on a loud street but it is a great location for all of the main bars.
From our exerience we would recommend this room and hotel.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2012

there is something seriously wrong with the sewage system outside of this hotel. it's vile. not their fault, but it really is a big turn off. didn't really like this hotel. the roof top pool was good, plenty of sun and banana lounges. it's about a block from walking street, and around the corner from the big new shipping mall, but about 10 mins walk from the beach. the rooms are clean and well equipped, but the lift was broken when we were there and we were put on level 6. when we asked to have a different room with easier access we were told we would lose our beach view, and have a view over buildings, so we chose the view. got to the room (604) and it was over buildings anyway. it was find for a one night stay between phi phi and bangkok, but would not recoemmend anything longer. quite loud, had to wear ear plugs due to bar across the street.

Room tip: nice pool, better options in patong.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rrrjjjmmm
Reviewed June 24, 2012

One of the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, unprofessional staff that didn’t know what they were doing, they charged my credit card on the first day of checking in without my authorisation, then on the check out day they then took cash payment again. I only found out they charged me twice 3 weeks later upon checking my bank statement. When requesting for a refund they ignored my emails and in the end they did not refund me the 5 nights that they took from my credit card. They took over an hour to check us out we were almost late for our flight.

We booked our 5 nights in November 2011 the hotel was running with some final renovation work. When they booked us in it took about an hour and they took 500 Bath for deposit of the key. Considering this hotel was brand new the first room they gave us was absolutely awful with damp smell. They gave us another room which was better. The TV didn’t work in our room took them 2 days to get it fix with no Wi-fi access usless we go to the reception area, which sometimes there are hookers hanging about.

One day we found a massive Cockroach in the bathroom that shows how clean this hotel is. The bathroom fittings was falling apart, water drain didn’t work properly. All and all STAY AWAY!!!

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank L D
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is my 3rd trip to Phuket. This trip i am going with my boyfriend and his family. Due to the mum and sister love to shopping, i choosen this hotel as the hotel location is very stratregic. Near to Bangla road for the nightlife and nearby there is a Juncelyn mall for shopping.
Our travelling date is my boyfriend's birthday and i wanted to gave him a surprise. I was impressed with the reservation staff, Ms Kumlai extra miles service. I request the hotel to arrange a cake in room before i arrive, without any doubt, she willing to assist me to buy a cake even with her own money without knowing who am i. She even give me some advice and pricing for the Taxi and some packages.
Hotel staff friendly service make me and boyfriend's family enjoy the trip very much.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel have 78 rooms, provide breakfast buffet. The only i don't like - the mattress was hard but still clean overall. Basically this hotel quite near Bangla Road for the nightlife and very near to Juncylon Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2012