The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites
Ranked #130 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed in the Citrus hotel and it was really affordable , Clean and quite close to everything. There are no great views, but if you are only looking for a bed to sleep and refresh, this place could certainly work for you

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank soetensout
Gan S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Soetensout,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you chose Citrus Heights Patong for your recent stay in Phuket. You are right, we offer nice rooms and great location for very reasonable prices.
We hope to welcome you back to Citrus Heights Patong in the near future. Please visit us again and check our Deluxe Mountain View room, I’m sure you will really enjoy our wonderful panoramic view!
Julia Taldykova

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed for 2 weeks last week. Hotel was great - very clean and new. We were pleased with our Deluxe Mountain View room which also included a big fridge freezer and a front loader washing machine which came in handy. The staff were fantastic and very helpful. Breakfast was basic and didn't include bacon which was disappointing. Once they finish constructing the new road near the hotel into Patong, the walk from the hotel will be a lot quicker and easier. The shuttle bus was also handy, but maybe one at 7pm instead of 8pm would be more convenient for guests. Overall we were very happy with Citrus and the staff. We look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Gan S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Jackie E,
Thank you for choosing Citrus Heights Patong Hotel for your recent trip. We are always happy to read that our guests had a wonderful stay with us! We pleased that our service and hotel’s facilities have met your expectations. Thank you for mention of our well-equipped rooms with freezers and washing machines and our great staff. All our guests’ comments are very important for us. Thank you for the opportunity to improve our service (we will consider your comments about shuttle bus schedule for the upcoming high season) and also for the opportunity to compliment our staff.
Thank you for the review and for recommending Citrus Heights Patong Hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
On your next visit with us please let me know if there is anything I can do, please feel free to reach me at guest.relations@citrusheightspatong.com
Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights recently, nice enough as Patong places go. Location is a bit odd, the walk through to the centre is along a road which isn't finished yet. I don't particularly mind this but when it's raining there was so much mud. The hotel do run shuttles though I must add, I never used them as was never sure exactly what time I would leave (being in care free holiday mode!). There are some nice little restaurants nearby though.

Room was fine, found it a bit odd there was no shower curtain and water does get everywhere but it's not a biggie. Breakfast was plentiful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank EssexJimwest

Dear EssexJimwest,
We were happy that you chose Citrus Heights Patong hotel for your holiday. Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and good comments about our hotel and breakfast, we are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay and overall experience.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences with the road construction; we do hope it will finish soon. Though the high season (without rains) is coming and it will be very easy to reach Jungceylon Shopping Mall or Patong beach. Also we provide our free shuttle bus.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here as the staff were friendly and helpful.

Rooms were comfortable and spacious with good bathrooms!

The only downside is it's a 20 minute walk to Patong Beach with the quickest route undergoing roadworks so muddy and difficult to navigate. There are shuttle busses but would suggest there is an additional one at about 6pm.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank L0ve5Travel

Dear L0ve5Travel,
Thank you for taking some time and sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and pleasant. Thank you for mention our fabulous staff (such a compliment!) – that is our goal to provide an exceptional service to our guests!
Please visit us again in Citrus Heights Patong, we will be happy to welcome you back!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

For $49 its unbeatable-however probs wouldn't pay the full price of $90 as its located a bit far back from the beach-but hotel is great. Pool was great with heaps of sun, rooms were clean and modern. Breakfast was alright-for $49/room it's good however not for $90

• Stayed: October 2013
Gan S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Stelmg,
I see that you booked our special package and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Citrus Heights. We are glad to hear you liked our spacious rooms, great pool and breakfast. Thank you very much for the feedback, our team here at Citrus Heights Patong is sure that the package would be something travelers would enjoy and it is of value to our guests. I hope that you can visit us again and if there is anything that I can help you with on your next stay please feel free to reach me at guest.relations@citrusheightspatong.com

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

i stayed at this hotel with my family this oct 2013 overall was good stayed. it is a good bargain hotel and lots of food nearby but the breakfast was not really good. only few choices and regarding the amenities the hotel didnt provide us sandals/slippers ans toothbrush. the room was pretty big and roomy but the hotel only provide swimming pool as there was no fittmess center and no massage service. the hotel located up the hill as it would take around 5-10 minutes to jungceylon mall and parong beach, so to go to the beach would be too far if we were walking though the hotel provide free shuttle to and from the beach but only four times a day im the scheduled times, outside the schedule we should ride tuk tuk as taxy was not seen near the hotel. but for family stay it was pretty good bargain hotel so the kids would be somehow "Protected" from bangla road scenery.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mykarimun,
The Citrus Heights Patong team is always happy to hear from guests. So it gave me great pleasure to read your overall positive review.
Though we are very sorry that you didn’t enjoy our breakfast. We provide American style breakfast with eggs, bacon, toasts, corn flakes, fresh salads, fruits, pastry, etc.
We appreciate your mention of our opportune location: we are in walking distance to everything that Patong has to offer - whether it’s a beach, shops or sightseeing, but at the same time we are away from the noisy night streets.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I checked in earlier at 10am with no extra cost however the pics are deceiving. I booked the Deluxe Mountain room and what I got is smaller than that. Even the pool is smaller than the pics and the jacuzzi wasn't switched on. The room was well kept and I liked the idea of the bathroom. It was very spacious and smartly designed with separate shower & bathtub. The transportation is late at times and they only stopped at 2 destinations instead of 4 which is Jungceylon mall & Patong beach. Bangla street is at the back of the mall so you can just walk. You have to be early for the transportation or there wouldn't be seats if it was full coz it stops at 2 hotel but not to worry as Citrus is the first. There's a cheap massage parlour just at the back of the hotel, 200 baht for 1 hr of Thai massage and a few restaurants walking distance from the hotel. Breakfast spread was limited. The good thing was that this was the only hotel I could find that had a washing machine. We got a surprise from the room service when we came back. It was my birthday and they had left us a cake and some plates and candles. It was very thoughtful of them. Overall it was a pleasant stay for me. However, if you are very demanding, this is not the hotel for you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Hernie M,
Thank you for taking the time and providing review on TripAdvisor. It is very important for us to receive candid feedback from our guests – that is how we can find out the overall experience of our valued guests, improve our service, make some changes or encourage our staff for great service.
We are happy to know that you liked your room and bathroom concept. Please, let me just give some comments about our shuttle service. You are right, shuttle bus runs between 2 our hotels, that’s why the timing is approximate. Since the hotel opening we have only 2 bus stops – Patong beach and Jungceylon Shopping Center.
Thank you for giving some helpful tips for our guests about the area near the hotel, I am sure that some of our future guests will be grateful for those details.
Please visit us again, Citrus Heights is a great hotel to spend holiday not only for couples, but also for families or group of friends!