“Very good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Good indian food and good food i m very happy with service and food coprate in all way i suggest come here for great food love this restrurent so much u guys just try this restrurent u find food good quality at reasonable price

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Just right now having Dinner at ICC ...the best food in thailand ...and the staff too much cooperative...
If u in search of Indian Pakistani food must visit the ICC curry...and The Hotel boy Alam is such a nice person to meet..Note that its All Halal Food...❤

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Living in New Jersey, I have eaten at many Indian restaurants but none have taken my breathe away when it came to the chicken dishes. ICC Indian Curry Club has THE BEST TANDOORI CHICKEN WINGS, I have ever had. It was SO good that I had to revisit the restaurant twice back to back days. Aman was a great host and the atmosphere of the restaurant was great!

On a side note, my girlfriend who is a vegetarian also found the veg dishes very appetizing!

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Went with friends and stayed in Phuket for 3N/4D. All those days we had good ICC restaurant.
Soup is at its best and not even in India I had such taste. Too good. Every time we ordered Chicken Hot & Sour Soup. Main course - Roti's, Curry (less quantity though), Rice items all were tasty.
We met a guy called Aslam. He took real care of our requirements and suggested items as per our taste and time. Most of the time we went early mornings post gaving fun at pubs. He is a nice guy, no doubt.
Other staff were also polite and caring, especially lady at the counter with good smile.
Overall, I felt good and prefer to try having food here when you are in Phuket. Its very near to Bangla walking street.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Chaitanya I
Reviewed April 13, 2019

It was a releif to get homely indian vegetarian food and at a very reasonable cost at this place.The staff members were also very friendly and we liked the taste so much that we ended up having all our dinners during our stay at this place.We tried several items of the menu and found each dish to be better than the previous one.Look no further if you are looking for indian veg food in phuket.

Date of visit: March 2019