“Food away from home!!”

New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food away from home!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It was located in a good place and the food was quite up to India. However, it is quite over crowded and noisy and the food take time to order. Overall rating 8.0. Good!

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
“Indian Food if you don't have much choice”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to ICC as it was nearest to my hotel. Food was good but the atmosphere wasn't that great. It gave a very bad smell which earlier I thought of cigarette but it wasn't . I somehow completed my food left. I didnt have any issues as far as food & servic is concerned. I thought it might be issue on that particular day but when I went next day the same smell was there so I opted for another hotel.

2 Thank Sandyfriends
Gosford, Australia
“Never Again”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Avoid this place like the plague the Indian staff members were rude and treated women like a piece of meat. Although what few Thai staff they did have were professional and courteous. Hated our meals and will never eat here again. Sorry but thats the truth.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Fozz Z
NEW DELHI
“Restaurant in Central Patong with good seating area”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We had dinner at the restaurant after our shopping at jungcelyon. The ambience is good and the staff is very friendly. The food is reasonbly priced and the paneer preparations are good.

Only the street where it is located might not be very suitable for families.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank AMSINGH
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here two days in a row for lunch. The food was very cheap and good quality. We had different things both days and enjoyed it all. The staff were friendly and the toilets were the cleanest in any Patong Restaurant. We had other guests at our hotel go there and they go there every year. Great little find. Would highly recommend. Haven't been there for dinner so not sure on atmosphere and service at night.

Visited May 2012