“Love!”

Ranked #58 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“Love!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel is awesome! Super close to everything yet hidden down an alley so you don't hear all the chaos from the nightlife. Breakfast is included and they have a nice breakfast menu. The staff is helpful, we arrived after 1 am and the night staff still greeted us with a friendly smile, informed us of our wifi code, and about breakfast hours. I love the patios just outside our room, and they provide beach towels. I'd stay here again! Good price too!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Claudia A

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Turkish first
Florida, USA
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I purchased a room in this hotel based on a recommendations I found in everybody's favorite guidebook. I wasn't disappointed. The rooms are spacious, immaculately clean, and they provide bottled drinking water and other amenities. It's down a short lane and across the street to another passage way directly to the beach, about a two minutes' walk. Bangla is also very close as are several good restaurants. I felt a good value in what I paid for this hotel. Breakfast was included with my room price, and was very good served in an outdoor restaurant by very pleasant staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank casadetini
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed over in the hotel 2 weeks ago and seriously regret choosing this worst hotel ever.

1) Hotel is near to beach & the room are huge
2) staffs are very rude and not friendly
3) wifi most of the time out of order
4) joke of the day: according to the staff, room aircond temperature can only be set around 26C if not the aircond will spoil. I had a problem on the 2nd day evening where once I came back to room after side-seeing, the aircond could not switch on, when i contacted the reception, they informed me that no room service/technician available after 5pm and need to wait for the next day. I insisted and had an argument with the staff to get my room changed which they refused at the beginning and then finally agree to change my room. On the next day, the staff informed me that aircond temperature cannot be set below 26C where as the weather in Phuket were burning hot. The staff even informed me if the room again spoil again they cant change a new room for me... I dont understand what kind of service they are providing.. such a rude staffs
5) no room service or technicians after 5pm incase you have any issue or problem with room
6) overall, i do not recommend this hotel for any1 as its purely waste of money and mood spoiler for your beautiful holidays

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank GaaNeSaN
Tokyo
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The good: Great value, spacious room, peaceful and green, awesome location near the beach and loads of restaurants. Everything was clean and seemed fairly new, simple and no-frills in a traditional Thai-style building. Open-air breakfast area was nice, staff were quiet but helpful. Kitchenette and nice balcony with chairs. Deluxe room was definitely worth it.

The not-so-good: Bed was hard. Sheets, while clean, were sometimes slightly discolored with stains. Breakfast was OK, but could be better--for example, the juice was not freshly squeezed. I was harassed daily by the guys working at the shops near the hotel's entrance and not comfortable that they knew where I was staying and that I was travelling alone...but that's not the hotel's fault, and wouldn't be an issue for most people.

Overall, a very good hotel and excellent value and location.

Room Tip: Deluxe room on second floor is private, spacious and has a balcony with chairs and a nice view of gr...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank mlanck
Östermalm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is really a hidden jewl,I recommend you to use their airport transfer. The room was ok with a big balcony. There are lots of prostitues in front of the hotel, also a small store like seven-eleven. The staff (those who speak english) are very service minded. It's few minutes to the beach and Bangla Road.

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank Majskolv
Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Brilliant accommodation right in the centre of Patong. Bangla Road is and Beach both are 5 mins walk. Entrance from the main road leads to hotel compound which makes it extremely chilled out place to live.

We didn't book any hotel and took a chance to find it as we move, i am sure we could have negotiated more but we were too tired to negotiate or as for a standard room which was 40% less.

Reception lady was brilliant in locking the deal by - initially told us we can have standard room for much less but while we were looking around she decided that standard rooms were no more available and we can only get deluxe rooms and there are only 2 left. we gave her benefit of doubt and booked the rooms but later found out that hotel was empty to some extend.

This should not take the gloss from the room as they were quite comfy and almost like a mini suit with micro, fridge. kettle, hair dryer and sitting area.

Slightly expensive for Thailand standards but still good value for money.

Service by staff is a bit lazy as our sink was blocked for over 24 hours but was fixed after 2 complains.

Room Tip: Rooms on ground floor might look very public but trust me you will not regret staying on ground floo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Khiz
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Baan Pron Phateep is a cozy little hotel nestled off the main beach road in Patong Beach that suited my solo trip quite well. Check-in was easy, room was clean, and the price was affordable (to me) at 2400 baht, which is ~78 US dollars.

The location is perfect if you want a simple place close to the party spot, Bangla Road, at less than a 5 minute walk, but want a quiet place to rest.

*Note

You enter the hotel by exiting the main beach road by walking down a nondescript alleway with "massage ladies" in front of it. They seemed pretty respectful to people who were not interested in a massage. Some areas of Patong off the main beach road do not have this environment. The ladies are present throughout Patong Beach area though, seems like more of an adult destination - for the families reading this.

• Stayed November 2012