“Comfort & Nice Room”
Review of Apsara Residence

Apsara Residence
Ranked #112 of 412 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 17, 2012

strategic location because it is close to Bangla Road, Jungceylon, Bangla Boxing stadium. rooms are also attractive, clean, nice shower. I stay in the room that has a balcony and can enjoy the scenery along the way there. Bed and pillows are comfort and nice. Mr. Gunter and staffs also kind and good. I would stay there again for songkran festival 2013!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Not my first time and not my last time at Apsara, clean rooms, great service. Near Jungceylon shopping mall, near nightlife, near beach, family mart downstairs. Everything you need for a perfect vacation. Maybe not for elderly or big families with little children. Very helpfull staff. Thanks again for great stay at Patong.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2012

For those who like the nightlife is this the ideal spot. 500m from Bang la road and Jungceylon. Everything is in reach by foot.
Clean rooms and a helpfull staf. Minor problems with the AC were solved the same day.
Beach towel is free of charge at the front desk and can be changed every day.
Thx Gunther & team.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I need to thank the staff and owner for bring me to airport. After my stay what was very good I missed my transportation to the airport. The staff tried contacting the tour company but couldn't come back to pick me up. After try to find a taxi for 30 min during early hours and what was impossible to find the owner took his own car and bring me to airport. This I will not forget. If he not did this I sure I lost my flight what should cost me fortune to buy ticket to Poland. Everybody so much thank you.

Room Tip: I was happy with my standard room because big balcony. The noise from street is not too much for me.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2012

accomodating staff. clean room. no noise from Bangla Road at night. no problem with transport at all. Gunter provided the choices to choose from (airport pick up drop off, limo or bus). walking distance to Bangla Road, Patong Beach, Jungceylon. will definitely stay here next time.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

THE STAFF

The manager/owner was very patient prior to my stay during the booking process. He was flooded with my emails and yet still replied informatively. In person, he is cheerful and hospitable.

The other reception staff are friendly, and aided when help is required.

THE ROOM

I stayed in their deluxe room. It's furnish and even have an iPhone docking player which is great for a music junkie like myself. Rooms are clean, spacious and nice. Housekeeping does a good job with my always messy room too.

THE PRICE

The prices varies during different seasons but given it's location and other factors, it is of a good price regardless of low or high seasons.

THE LOCATION

It is located 5-10mins walk away from Patong beach, jungceylon mall and Bangla road. There are minimarts, restaurants and massage places adjacent to the guesthouse, making it really convenient.

This is a place which I would recommend. Would I stay here again? YES!

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Iammalcolm
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed at Apsara beginning September, found a good deal online and decided to give it a go. Some reviews mentioned very noisy rooms and location but in my opinion this wasn't true. I stayed at superior rooms and double window was available. Of course the street is busy but you choose for a center location. You can't have both advantages, quietness and city center. What for me was so surprisingly was the internet quality. I could reach speeds up to 30 mbps ! This I have never seen, sometimes not even in 5* hotels. Thanks for that. Rooms are well maintained and very clean, friendly staff and owner. I don't recommend this hotel for families with children.

Room Tip: My superior room was a little dark, because small windows. If you want big window and big balcony ch...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Acca Patong
#13 of 412 in Patong
White Patong
White Patong
#209 of 412 in Patong

Been to Apsara Residence? Share your experiences!