Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The owners of the Nirvana Inn are really really friendly! It is one of the only places in Phuket that will welcome travelers with pets during high season. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. I highly recommend this hotel (not only for people who travel with their pet). The rooms are clean and the location is very good: just outside of the hustle & bustle of Patong's center yet only a few minutes to the beach. Perfect! We will visit again

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Ian A
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I'm fully satisfied with my stay at Nirvana Inn. The hotel is new and well managed with very kind peaole to help us; it has an exclusive italian restaurant. Rooms are big and have all facilities, such as air conditioning, safety box, cable TV, free wi-fi internet connection, etc. I will return to Nirvana Inn my next time in Thailand. Thank you for all your tips for explore Phuket island!

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank Pietro P
Reviewed January 22, 2012

i have been in nirvana inn,my first time in this hotel one year ago and it was a great vacation; for that i deciced to came back this year too.
the hotel is clean and the staff very gentle.
i suggest nirvana inn even for the friendly atmosfere.
good value for the price.
the food is very good,you can eat real italian food at very convenient price compare the restaurant in patong.

Date of stay: January 2012
4  Thank paolo g
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I would like to thank the staff for the pleasant stay
and the lovely girl (noot) behind the reception desk :)
@ the Nirvana Inn
its only 5 min from the beach
close to the nightlife of patong ;)
and have shops nearby !

John

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Johnfrombelgium
Reviewed September 15, 2011

It's been a wondeful holiday in Thailand and staff of Nirvana Inn was very kind. The hotel is new and my room was very comfortable (with king size bed and air conditioner). Bathroom was clean, with hot water shower. I surely will return here when I go back to Patong Beach because of the good prices and peaceful location.

Date of stay: September 2011