“The Best Tailor and Service”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 77 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

3 years ago i bought my first suit and shirts from Magnifique and it was the best decision i ever made. Having a suit made just for you and you choosing the fabric is an experience thats unlike anything i have experienced in the US. At first its a little different being that the suit fits so perfect but it also makes you feel amazing. I wore my suit to Vegas with my girlfriend and i was receiving compliments from girls and guys about how awesome the suit looked. Now 3 years later i have gone to Magnifique every year and had suits and shirts made, i highly recommend anyone who is looking for the BEST tailor to try Magnifique, you will not be disappointed. Amazing Tailor, staff and service.

1  Thank Michael S
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Magnifique team is highly appreciative of your support and positive feedback. Your feedback motivates our team to provide ongoing top of the line experience. Thank you

-Nick

Write a ReviewReviews (2,106)

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Was there to make a shirt after seeing the review on trip advisor. Shirt was ready by next day and slight alteration done on cuff within an hour after trying the shirt. ranjit thanks for serving us.

Chuck

We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Ranjit and the crew here did a fantastic job. I took in fabric I had found and they allowed me to use my own fabric and I had a picture of a dress, and they created it exactly like the picture without a pattern to a very high quality. The fit was great and they were very efficient making the dress. I recommend Magnifique, it's worth paying for an item that will be great quality. Thanks Ranjit!

The team at Magnifique would like to thank you for your support and encouraging words. Rest assured, we are determined to provide the best quality and service to our clients. Thank you.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

With a wedding in Phuket my daughter brought in a pic of a dress she liked and I brought a dress in to be taken up and had a shawl made to match it. Service was excellent! Rangit was obviously an absolute professional and the final product was awesome. Thankyou so much we will be back.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Ranjit has revitalised my wardrobe on three separate trips and each time he out does himself. This time was a big one: 10 shirts, 8 pants, a suit, and a pleated tuxedo shirt. All in 4 days. The whole experience was not only easy it was actually fun! A good laugh and a beer while we were trying everything on for each fitting.

To top this recommendation off, Ranjit went to hospital the night before we left with a terrible fever. To make sure my order was perfect he came and did my final fitting while in a terrible state. This man is dedicated and a master of his craft. In conclusion, these guys are pretty good and I like them :-)

1  Thank RJP_Australia