“Awesome suits! Great fit, more I was hoping for.”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 75 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nick was extremely diligent with every detail, which put my mind at ease since the entire transaction was done over the internet. I bought 5 suits for myself and goomsmen for my wedding this year. They were able to match the design of the suit to pictures I found on the internet very well, and picked out a fabric that looks better than I had originally had in mind (he helped me decide over facetime). I'm quite tall, with long arms, and clothes rarely fit me well, I was a little skeptical that it would fit when it showed up. To my surprise it fit perfectly! I wanted to make sure it was ordered early in case some alterations were needed before the wedding, not one was required. 3 out of 5 of the suits have been tried on, and they all fit, I'm quite confident that the other 2 will fit as well.
I will likely be getting the shirts for the wedding made by Magnifique, and will definitely be contacting them in the future for more suits. I would recommend Magnifique Tailors to any of my friends.

1  Thank Graham H
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

The Magnifique Team and I would like to thank you for visiting us. Your supportive words is encouraging and is what inspires us further. We are pleased to know you had a pleasant experience here at Magnifique, we ensure the process is nothing but comfortable and convenient. Thank you once again for taking the time to write for us.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Perfect work , i strongly recommend this taylor in phuket.
They are very efficient, surrounded by very good fabrics , anything you need.
Just ask and they deliver
Bravo

1  Thank EdW11

Magnifique team is highly appreciative of your support and positive feedback. Your feedback motivates our team to provide ongoing top of the line experience. Thank you

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Nick and his team will take care of you whether you are looking for men or womens fashion - quick turnaround times with quality guaranteed. I would not look anywhere else in Phuket. Thanks again for your help Nick.

Ben

We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We visited late in our trip and they still manage to complete a suit and additional jacket within 48 hours. Great service, amazing fabrics, air conditioned, cool water and cute puppies to greet you as you arrive. Definitely the place to go if you want GOOD quality suits or clothing made!
Don't bother with the street vendors who sound cheaper after all you get what you pay for and in the scheme of things Magnifique tailor is the best, hence the number 1 rating.
Open till late too which is a bonus.

The team at Magnifique would like to thank you for your support and encouraging words. Rest assured, we are determined to provide the best quality and service to our clients. Thank you.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I ordered 3 shirts from Magnifique Taylor. I entered the shop without appointment in the morning and they took my measurements in 3 minutes. I did a fitting in the evening and my shirts were ready for collection the next evening. I have to say that I was impressed by the quickness and reactiveness of Magnifique. That would have been impossible in Europe to get Taylor made shirts in just 2 days.
The shirts are OK, it's not the quality you get in Europe but you have to take into account the price which is much cheaper. 1,500thb per a taylor made shirt is not even the price of a classic shirt in Europe.
It's not the cheapest taylor in Phuket either, however you get a very good customer experience. They are very nice and professionals and the staff speaks English fairly well. They make you feel confortable without overplaying it and they really listen your needs instead of trying to sell you more things.

Great experience, will come back again for a suit next time I am in Phuket. They also told me they can ship your stuff over to Europe if needed, which is great.