“The customer comes first”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Melbourne, Australia
“The customer comes first”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

What can I say about these guys. Fantastic service from the moment I entered the shop, with the offer of beer, water and a comfy seat to rest my weary feet. Now I'm fairly picking with how I have my clothes made, having gone through a tailor in Melbourne for most my working life and these guys were more accommodating with my requests, even going so far as to change the collar on seven shirts I wasn't personally happy with. All done in three days.

The jacket I gave them to replicate was exact to the tee in the two new ones I had made, cannot fault them. I even ordered two more as I was leaving I was so happy with the quality and look which they have promised to post back to Australia.

Thanks again guys, as you said, if the customer is happy, you are happy. And I was very happy!

Visited January 2014
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
The team at Magnifique would like to thank you for your support and encouraging words. Rest assured, we are determined to provide the best quality and service to our clients. Thank you.

• Arabic first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“Top class tailor”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I went to Magnifique due the the reviews on trip advisor and I was not disappointed! There is a clear difference between Magnifique and all other tailors within Patong. For one there is no annoying sales people out front trying to get you inside! Once we entered the store we were treated like kings.

I missed one of my fittings due to a hospital visit but the team at Magnifique were very flexible despite this. They even gave me two free ties when I picked up my two suits. I will be contacting you in the future for more suits. Thanks Magnifique!

Broken Jaw Ryan

We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These Guys Are Awesomeeeee”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

i Just had one of my friends Wedding and i was finding something new to wear in party.So last month i have been in patong and visited Magnifique Tailors Again.Mr. Manick and his team just awesomeeeee.I got a new Black Suit and i am sharing that pic with you all guys.You'll love that too.If you are in Patong,Phuket you should go to magnifique Tailors.These guys are just awesomeee Thank you soo much guysss you just made my dayy.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mangeshkar_1986
Magnifique team is highly appreciative of your support and positive feedback. Your feedback motivates our team to provide ongoing top of the line experience. Thank you

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My friend and I wanted to get a suit for each of us. We came in Monday and chose the fabric. We had to fly out on Thursday so time was limited. Anyway Ranjit arranged that we could come in Wednesday at 6 PM for fittings, and 1 hour later our suits were ready.
Very nice fitting and stitches looks perfect to me. Ranjit even threw in a free tie for each of us.
Very happy about service and production time, and of course the final product! Definitely recommended!

Cheers Niels & Theis

Adelaide
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Happy customers”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We chose this Tailor based on other trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. All of the staff were friendly and helpful but especially Ranjit the manager who attended to us. He also has a great sense of humour which adds to the enjoyment of the experience. They take great care to ensure that you are happy with the entire process of design choice, fabric selection, fit, comfort and style. Ranjit's advice on style / lengths and fabrics certainly was a major factor in the satisfaction we feel about having dealt with Magnifique Tailors.The quality of the materials and workmanship is equivalent to expensive tailored suits my husband has had made in Australia .