“Amazing!!!”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend and I had a ladies suit made up each last week. We were very happy with the results. The boys were very professional and the suits are fabulous. Thankyou for your lovely work and we miss your cute little dogs

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Toongabbie, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service and an Excellent Product”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My girlfriend (Elle) and I were recently in Thailand and after reading so many positive reviews of Magnifique I had to make an appointment. Nick looked after me during my stay in Patong and I have nothing but compliments. Before leaving Australia I had sent a few emails back and forth with Nick and arranged to be picked up from my hotel at 6:00pm on my first night. I was picked up from the front of my hotel and taken to his store where I took a seat and looked through some brochures while Nick got me and Elle a drink each. Nick was very informative and gave me advice on current trends and possible colour choices. The whole time he made both myself and Elle feel extremely comfortable and not once did I feel pressured into buying anything. After getting my measurements I ordered 1 suit, and 3 shirts and Elle ordered a business skirt. I had a total of 3 fittings and Nick took great care in ensuring that the suit fitted perfect, he even noticed small things which I would never have noticed and ensured that they were mended before I left the store. Overall I would recommend everyone to get a suit made here, yes they are more expensive then other tailors in Patong, but you get what you pay for! I received excellent service and an excellent product which I am extremely happy with.
I look forward to returning to get more suits made next time I come to Thailand.

1 Thank burty1992
“Suberb High Quality Tailor”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My brother and I recently visited Magnifique Tailor in Phuket and were extremely happy with the entire experience. The customer service is fantastic from the moment you step in the door you are greeted by warm welcoming smiles and are offered a drink. The quality and range of product to choose from is excellent and we were spoilt for choice. My brother had 2 suits made and a shirt. I had a woollen coat and a blazer. The service was very efficient and they had great attention to detail. I have worn my two pieces so many times and I always get comments especially about my coat whenever I wear it. I highly recommend Magnifique Tailor and would definitely return if I came back to Phuket.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality tailor”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went to M tailor on the second night of a week long trip to Phuket. I met with Ranjit who patiently viewed photo after photo of various details in order to make a wedding dress from scratch. His attention to detail was superb and he asked many questions to make sure he and I understood what it was I really wanted. I returned 4 times to make ongoing adjustments and add details and returned always to find he had done exactly what i wanted. I am delighted with the finished product and especially happy that I was able to take my dress home with me despite the tailor having only a 5 day time frame. He seemed to have genuine pride in the finished product. He also provided me with extra material for no additional charge should I wish to add any detail to it when I return to Australia.

Just to note if cost is a primary concern and you are not staying in Patong - factor in to your budget the repeat trips into Patong you will have to make for fittings. The price was more than I had hoped to pay however it was very reassuring to have such an important dress made by someone who could guarantee quality.

Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great customer service and quality work.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had a wool suit and a flannel sports coat tailored here. My experience at this tailor was pleasant and relaxed. They never tried to upsell or convince me to order more stuff than I needed, they were able to work around my vacation schedule, and they always had a beer ready for me when I showed up for my fittings.

I decided to order some additional tailored shirts at the last minute, and they went out of their way to complete the order before my flight, and even delivered the order to my hotel at 11pm the night before I had to fly out.

The quality of the work is great, and I will certainly be a return customer.