“Quality tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went to M tailor on the second night of a week long trip to Phuket. I met with Ranjit who patiently viewed photo after photo of various details in order to make a wedding dress from scratch. His attention to detail was superb and he asked many questions to make sure he and I understood what it was I really wanted. I returned 4 times to make ongoing adjustments and add details and returned always to find he had done exactly what i wanted. I am delighted with the finished product and especially happy that I was able to take my dress home with me despite the tailor having only a 5 day time frame. He seemed to have genuine pride in the finished product. He also provided me with extra material for no additional charge should I wish to add any detail to it when I return to Australia.

Just to note if cost is a primary concern and you are not staying in Patong - factor in to your budget the repeat trips into Patong you will have to make for fittings. The price was more than I had hoped to pay however it was very reassuring to have such an important dress made by someone who could guarantee quality.

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
“Great customer service and quality work.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had a wool suit and a flannel sports coat tailored here. My experience at this tailor was pleasant and relaxed. They never tried to upsell or convince me to order more stuff than I needed, they were able to work around my vacation schedule, and they always had a beer ready for me when I showed up for my fittings.

I decided to order some additional tailored shirts at the last minute, and they went out of their way to complete the order before my flight, and even delivered the order to my hotel at 11pm the night before I had to fly out.

The quality of the work is great, and I will certainly be a return customer.

Visited July 2013
“Fantastic, professional service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My partner and I recently had a suit and ladies cost tailored at Magnifique! We are delighted with the finished product! Ranjit was very helpful and easy to work with, the overall service was great and meeting the master behind the pieces was a treat!! Would definitely recommend.

London, United Kingdom
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Advised to try by Trip Advisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I came to Magnifique tailor after researching tailors on tripadvisor. They did not disappoint. They made 2 suits and a leather jacket in under a week.

The service was so good that when I needed last minute alterations, a great gentleman callled Shamshudine made two hotel visits until everything was just right.

I couldn't recommend this tailor more. Make sure you ask to meet Butter when you visit the store too!

1 Thank Rocknrollah
Thimphu, Bhutan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Back to Magnifique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was so happy with the services from Magnifique that I decided to ordered 2 more suites from them again.

This time I ordered 2 more suits, one black and one charcoal grey.
I took my own measurements based on guides from Magnifique back in my home country. I sent them through email and just recently picked them up a few days ago.
The fitting was inch perfect at every detail. I am extremely satisfied with the result and would recommend everyone to avail of their services.