“Another Visit, Another Great Outcome”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #3 of 82 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having used Magnifique last year to get fitted for a suit and some shirts, everything fit so well I went back again this year. This time around I was fitted for two suits with four pants along with three shirts. Once you have tried a custom fitted suit, you can't go back to buying off the rack type suits anymore.

What I enjoy about this establishment is their no-pressure approach. You can take as along as you need to decide what it is you want. They do not have touts outside trying to pull people in and once inside, you will find a relaxed atmosphere. No sales people inside trying to get you to buy something or constantly trying to upsell you.

Working with Magnifique is always a pleasant experience. They take their time to make sure everything fits well and even notice issues while fitting that I didn't see. I'm 100% satisfied with the outcome of clothes this time around again. So far, Magnifique is batting 2-0 in my book. I will be back next year and I'm sure their score will be 3-0.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,204)
All reviews
in 28 reviews
"excellent quality"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were in Patong for a wedding in May and this pace came highly recommended.
Planning a wedding ourselves, we decided to have the entire grooms party attire sorted here.

We pre-contacted Magnifique prior to travelling to Thailand and they gave us guides to collect measurements as the groomsmen would not be in Thailand for fitting.
When we arrived, the service was exceptional. We were treated very well and given very good suggestions from their extensive range of fabrics and chose a great combination for the outfit. Very nice dress shirts with chinese collar and some funky linen trousers.

I had a fitting three days after ordering and my items fit perfectly with no need for alteration at all. When returning to Aus, the other groomsmen's suits also fitted perfectly.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My friends daughter got married last month in Phuket it was a destination marriage. I was invited since magnifique tailors is in Phuket and i happen to visit them before I planed to make my family cloths there . We all were very happy and satisfied Mr Biba & Mrs Rita the owner's of the shop our very friendly their workmanship & the verity of material is excellent and very reasonable

Reviewed July 12, 2013

TA steered me right to Magnifique, and all the positive reviews were spot on. Have a drink, take a seat, what can we do to accomodate you...need a cab? restaurant suggestions? suits that fit like well-work gloves?! Yes, I had some of each, buying 2 suits, 5 shirts, and promising to come back for more on my next trip.

Nick, the son of the founder, was there to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction - he continuously asked whether there was anything that needed to be changed, even after the second fitting - I've had suits made in Hong Kong and the US, and I can tell you that this is highly unusual. Normally, you're being pushed out at that point, feeling that your little changes are unworthy of being addressed. Not here. You pay to have it done right, and it's only a slight premium over the other Phuket tailors...but well under Hong Kong pricing, so still very inexpensive.

Avoid hotel recommendations...my hotel recommended another tailor, who apparently pays the concierge service for each recommendation. The reviews on TA Advisor were horrible for that other tailor. Magnifique refuses to play that game, thankfully.

Ah, and the A/C, chai tea, the sweet dogs, and the new friendships are wonderful!

1  Thank GreenNomad
See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have just returned from Phuket and whilst there had some suits made by Magnifique Tailors. I was collected from our resort and driven to the tailors. Ranjit helped me in my selection of styles and materials and the tailor made up a sample there and then. They also went out a brought me a coffee whilst I was waiting, which was very much appreciated.

I had a further two fittings, the finished product was perfect. My suits fit like a glove. They look great and having been wrapped up for the journey home I thought I would have to have them them pressed however after hanging them overnight they are now back to perfect.

Thank you to everyone at Magnifique and I would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone, yes they do cost more but they are well worth it.