“Great suits”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 77 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the most professional Tailor shop you will find in Phuket. Great service and advice. Plenty of options and very affordable. I will go back in the future when I need a few more suits.

1  Thank Bencoley

Reviewed June 24, 2013

So I went to Magnifique because my boyfriend had recommended me because of his experience previous. I'd have to admit the work they put into it was exactly what I wanted. They had replicated a few of my favourite clothing items to my exact fit and all in 4 days! I had a winter coat done as well as a maxi dress and skirt. The only thing I could fault on is that it can be quite expensive. I'm not usually one to spend a lot on clothing but in this case i think it was worth the quality. My clothing will last me a long time and any alterations are free for as long as they are open!

From Jess =)

1  Thank Jessica Y
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is truly the best tailor in Thailand. I have been traveling to Thailand for about five years and I always get suits made when I visit. I came across Magnifique and the service and quality of my clothes far exceeds any place I have ever been too. Everyone there are very professional and know exactly what you are looking for when describing what you want. They provided me with 3 amazing suits, 1 sport coat, 4 slacks, and 15 shirts within about 5 working days. They even shipped it home for me. When ever I come back to Thailand I will continue to use Magnifique. Thanks again.

2  Thank Heath C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I came to this tailor shop after reading multiple reviews on tripadvisor. Magnifique had high ratings and sounded like what I was looking for. My wife and I took a Tuk Tuk into Patong Beach (big tourist trap beach). Maqnifique was just off the main strip and was easy to find. We entered the air conditioned shop and was met by Ranjit. Ranjit took care of us and immediately offered us something to drink and a comfortable couch to take a look at various suit and shirt styles. He then took us around the room and showed us different materials and the various price ranges depending on the materials we wanted. I wear suits to work all the time so I knew what I was looking for. Ranjit didn't try to hard sell us and was not pushy...he offered his opinions and thoughts on current styles - very friendly! I ended up buying 1 jacket, 2 suits, and 6 shirts from him and it took about 2.5 days to get the order in (We went in June during a slower time). The prices were on the higher side of what we saw in Patong Beach but I can vouch for the quality and professionalism that Ranjit and his associates provided. Everything was top notch. I know I'll be contacting these guys over email when I return back to California to order more. If you're in the market for some clothing...they are worth a look!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

After researching about tailors in Patong, I finally made up my mind to make a suit at MAGNIFIQUE. And they really lived up to their reputation of being No 1.

Landed in Phuket on Friday afternoon and reached Magnifique at approx 2000 hrs (2 hours late) for measurements. Instead of just a tux, I bought another set consisting of a vest, shirt and pants. Rita and Ranjit were showing us various types of styling and fabrics to go along with my bride to be's outfits. Rita was extremely professional with her ideas and work. Never once were they pushy, and in fact they were very patient with us when it came to choosing the colours.

Was supposed to have a fitting session the next day but I went on Sunday afternoon instead. Did the fittings and made some last minute adjustments to the shirts. Was told to come back on Monday for the collection as we were flying off on Tuesday morning.

Went to Magnifique on Monday evening for collection and I tell you something, it was close to perfection. Perfect fit and they even did a change of buttons on the vest as requested by my GF. I loved it....sorry we loved it and I was one happy customer. Way reasonable from what we get here in Singapore.

Now that they have my sizes, I will definitely get more shirts and pants from them in future. All the best to Rita, Nick, Ranjit and gang for the wonderful outfits and great service throughout!! Cheers and see you all soon!!

1  Thank Saravanan_Samiya