“Extremely Happy Australian”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 72 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extremely Happy Australian”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We have just returned to Queensland following 2 weeks in Surin Beach and being lucky enough to experience the service on offer at Magnifique Tailor in Phuket.
I have always been very fussy when it comes to clothes especially suits as it is a large financial investment. All I can say to anyone travelling to Phuket Island is use Magnifique!!
The service, quality of the workmanship and value is outstanding and I was/am very pleasantly surprised.
I researched a number of Tailors and when in Patong was approached by many Hawkers but Magnifique was not pushy at all, totally allowed me to relax and work my way through the process of choosing design, materials etc. Then through 3 fittings to ensure a perfect fit where refreshments are offered and my Family were made to feel comfortable.
I will recommend Nick and Ranjay to many and anyone who will be heading their way.
I ended up purchasing a great dinner suit and 7 shirts and my Son 2 pairs of trousers and 5 shirts.
If anyone would like to contact me in Australia to check that I am not "a plant" by Magnifique please do so on here and I will provide an Australian number / email address.
Thanks Magnifique!

• Thai first
Ballarat, Australia
“"Beyond expectations!"”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We have just returned from Patong and had several suits(mens & ladies), coats, shirts and ladies tops and pants made. The quality of both fabric and tailoring and attention to detail in fitting were equally impressive. Then there is the great customer service and relationship buliding that adds to your whole holiday experience. Always greeted by a smile, beer or other refreshments during our visits for fittings, nothing was to much trouble or couldn't be done even when my wife wanted made extra garments she saw hanging up made at the last moment. Is it cheap? Not in comparison to other tailors in Patong but in comparison to similar quality garments in Australia very cheap.To Ranjit, Rita and Nick thanks for not only the superb clothes but your hospitality. We will be back as will our friends who go Patong as well as buying via email.

Singapore
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went over to their place with 4 of my friends to tailor made 5 sets of suite. Although we only had 3 days at phuket, the friendly staff did all their best to come out with the suits. Super satisfied with their service. So friendly and helpful. Will definitely visit them again.

Visited March 2013
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Top Quality”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff at Magnifique were really nice and happy to help out with whatever they could. The suits and shirts we bought are really good quality and fit perfectly. would defiantly recommend then to anyone.

Visited March 2013
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The best tailor in phuket!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The quality, service and overall experience when we used this tailor was absolutely AMAZING! Rita, Ranjit and Nick were outstanding and we will continue to use them back in Australia. The quality and turn around getting suits, shirts and skirts was excellent! I could not be happy with all of our clothing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Would not go anywhere else!

1 Thank isabellaw718