“Yes it's all true...”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 75 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

It really is hard to add to what has already been said. But Beeba, Rita, Nick and their loyal crew are the real deal. They all work very hard to ensure that you are happy with the garments that they create. They wont hassle you to buy anything; in fact it was my wife and I upon our second fitting that was hassling them for additional shirt orders in a tight turnaround time, as the workmanship was of such a high standard good. We will happily re-order from them and thank them for being so nice to us and our two (sometimes tired and emotional) infant daughters. Thanks for everything.

There are newer reviews for Magnifique Tailor

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Meine Tante lebt seit 15 J. in Phuket. Auf ihren Tipp hin habe ich mir dort innerhalb von 5 Tagen (inkl. 2 Anproben) einen Anzug maßschneidern lassen.
Preis: Stoffqualität und Verhandlungsgeschick abhängig. Für um die 180-200€ 7500/ 8000baht gibt es was gescheites.
(Nach-) Bestellung aus Deutschland? Geht: Inhaber kommt öfter nach D. und bringt Stoffmusterauswahl mit --> Vermessen lassen, Stoff wählen und bald trifft Paket aus Thailand ein.
Inhaber möchte Langzeitkunden und setzt daher auf Qualität und guten Service.
Ich werde nur noch dort kaufen.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tailor was a tip of my aunt who lives for 15 years in phuket. Owner looks for long-time-customers, thisbecause quality and service is on a top level. Suit is about 250$/ 7500/8000baht - it depends on negotiating skill and quality of the textile.
Will buy all my suits in future there, because the owner also come to germany and takes new orders.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

To sum it up short and sweet, THE BEST!

Purchased two suits from Magnifique on my holiday in Thailand, one was charcoal grey and the other midnight navy blue, and they both look great. Very nicely fitted, premium fabric and service (especially from Nick) was top notch.

Wore one of them to work today, and it made me look and feel confident and professional.

Price wise, not the cheapest but you pay for the quality of the product and service. Still relatively cheaper than a tailored suit in Australia.

Thanks Nick and the Magnifique crew!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Unlike all the other annoying suit guys on the streets- asking "suit for you brother" you can see from the get go that Magnifique Tailors are of the highest standard and service. By just walking by and walking in you will be greeted by the most friendly family I have met in Patong. I was always happy to return to try my suit and they would make any alterations I requested without question and would give me the absolute best advise when I was unsure. The most surprising was how fast they actually made my suit and how well it fitted. Thanks heaps to Beeba, Rita their son Nick and the lovely staff. Best wishes from Australia Anthony

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Thanks heaps to Beeba, Rita, Nick and all the staff.
Your shop, your service and your product is all at a very high quality.
Always so warm and friendly no matter the time or how busy they were.
I'm very happy with my new ensemble, and will definiately return for more when im in Phuket next.
Many thanks from Australia