“No. 1 Tailor in Phuket for a reason”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“No. 1 Tailor in Phuket for a reason”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Visited Magnifique Tailors in early November, getting two suits made, and three long sleeve shirts, which took me a couple of fittings after the initial visit. Each fitting was quick and easy, and thanks to their attention to detail - everything fits perfectly and looks great. They are experts in their trade, so feel free to ask them for suggestions if you are unsure.

Every time we arrived, Nick and his team were welcoming and friendly - they never failed to offer drinks on arrival, and picked us up even though we were 5 minutes walk away. The customer service is top notch, and doesn't stop even once you leave the country! That being said, the quality of the suits alone is reason enough to choose Magnifique (The fact that they don't need touts in front of their store is another sign of how good these guys are).

Will definitely be going back in the future for more suits!

2 Thank JoshuaGib
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write us such an encouraging review. I'd like you to know the team is very inspired and refreshed having read it. We shall strive to carry on, to keep improving our work and to provide all our clients with a fine tailoring experience. Thank you very much once again. We look forward to have you here again in the future. Have a fantastic year !!

-Nick & team

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and suits”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was my first trip to Thailand and experience at having a suit taylor made. The service from the team at Magnifique was brilliant and the quality of the 2 suits l had made was first class. Their attention to detail was exceptional.

1 Thank Graeme A
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to support us with your feedback. We are further inspired to keep up and improve our work. Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year 2013 !

Thank you again.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good service and quality”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I would definately recommend to anyone. Great service and quality. Very friendly and proffesional people. Will be ordering more suits in the future.

We value all our clients and our clients' feedback. On behalf of the team I'd like to thank you, we are grateful that we are your choice of recommendation for people with tailoring needs, we won't let you down. Hope to see you here again in the future. Have a terrific New Year 2013 !

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tailoring experience in Phuket”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

After searching online for reviews for a good tailor in Thailand, I'm glad I selected Magnifique. They truly provided an excellent customer service experience and product. The team is very kind, knowledgeable in the tailoring business, and willing to go the extra mile in making sure everyone is satisfied. I got a suit made, and two shirts, and am happy the way everything is turning out. In addition, an added benefit is talking to them about new styles, as the team can guide you from a classic look, to something much more modern. It wasn't the cheapest place, but I view that as a positive. You get what you pay for--if you want quality and service, come here. If you want 2 suits for $100, go elsewhere, but don't expect to be happy with it.

I would definitely come back.

Visited November 2012
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you very much for your gratifying feedback. The team is shall continue to make sure every single client leaves with a smile on their face. Your encouraging review will further motivate us to go the extra mile. We hope to see you here again in the future. Magnifique Team would like to thank you again for your support.

Happy New Year 2013 !

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect - so happy!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I chose Manifique because there were no annoying salesmen pulling us in. The service was great! My boyfriend ordered two suits and 3 shirts - and it was a perfect fit - much better than the suit he bought last year in Krabi.

My dress was a bit more problematic. I wanted a dress that was only in my head - so I couldn't point at a picture. The first fittings where horrible - the dress didn't fit my curves at all - and each time there were made some alternations. The last day before I was going home, I came back to try the dress for the last time. I was not satisfied at all. The alternations made on the dress, was not made well after my opinion, and the dress was not as I imagined. Nick could see that I wasn't happy, so he made the decision to start all over with the dress - the day before I was going home! I was so afraid that it would go terrible wrong, but the last night - few hours before we were going home, I tried the new dress for the last time, and IT WAS PERFECT!

I was so pleased that Nick chosed to do it all over, the result is so much better, and I'm so happy! I will post pictures of it after my birthday where I'm gonna wear it.

Visited December 2012