“Excellent Customer Service!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 68 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
“Excellent Customer Service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I changed our minds numerous times about getting suits made for our wedding while vacationing in Thailand. We finally decided to go with Magnifique based on their wonderful reviews here on Trip Advisor. Magnifique 100% lived up to their reputation and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied.

My only advice to those people who are having suits made for people who are not actually going to be at Magnifique is to use their measurement sheet as opposed to, in our case, traditional North American suit measurements. Also, be sure to add a few inches to be on the safe side. We had to get some emergency tailoring done once back in Canada which involved sending some suits back to Thailand then once again back to Canada.

Throughout the whole process, Nick and the rest of the crew were very professional and accommodating. I for one know I will do business with them in the future and would definitely recommend them to anyone who desires fine quality clothes and excellent customer service.

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent service....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

I would highly recommend Magnifique Tailor - the team there were amazing, so accommodating.

We had several fittings as we had quite a number of suits / shirts / dresses made and they ensured that the end product was perfect.

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional.... and the clothes were top quality.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Service above and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We found out about Magnifique from trip advisor and considering the high reviews my partner and i thought we would check it out. Nick and the team were very helpful throughout the whole process of deciding what and how we would like our clothing to be made. They were very honest with the way the garments were made and the way they looked. The quality of the service they provided us was above and beyond anything we had ever experienced.
We are 100% satisfied with the service and the final product we both received.

We had an amazing experience with the business and highly recommend it to anyone.

Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“EXCELLENT QUALITY.....EVEN BETTER SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I found Magnifique on Tripadvisor after some extensive research and we are so glad that we did. Nick arranged for a driver to bring us to the shop our first day. From the moment we arrived the staff was wonderful. The entire staff is very friendly,attentive,helpful and professional. We were treated like family. I had two suits and a shirt made. My girlfriend had a suit and three shirts made.We each had about three fittings. Everything was finished in four days and came out perfect...

If you are looking for a tailor in Phuket , don't waste your time, go straight to Magnifique. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. The customer service and quality are second to none.Thank you Nick,Rita,Ranjit and the rest of the team. You guys are simply the BEST...

And Nick, I want to personally thank you for everything. From arranging airport pickup to restaurant suggestions. You made our stay in Phuket a pleasurable one. I will speak to you soon

My girlfriend would kill me if I didn't mention Max,Leila and Butter. The three
adorable friendly dogs in the store.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome service Excellent fabric quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Visiting this shop was not a pre plan. I left my suite at Windsor Hotel in Bangkok and had urgent business meeting in Phuket. I told Nick that i need this suite by tomorrow evening. He promised me that he will make it and he did fulfill his promise.
Nice fully air-condition shop made me feel very comfortable. I really liked the fabric , fitting and a nice necktie Nick added to my suite without extra charges. Price was pretty reasonable as well (compare to USA). So I ordered 1 more suite and 2 shirts before i came back from Phuket to Bangkok.

Visited November 2012