“Number one in Phuket”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #1 of 81 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I did my research for tailors and I know realize why these guys are number one. Costomer service is vital to them. Quality is amazing. All the staff where so helpful offered u a drink if u had to wait. Not a pushy tailor shop there guys are the read deal and if there is any problems at home they want to help out and will fix anything. Will definitely recommend and use again

Write a ReviewReviews (2,181)
All reviews
"custom made"
"bought suits"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife & I (on honeymoon from Australia) looked on Tripadvisor.com after we had been recommended another tailor. The other tailor did not receive good reviews, so we instead went to Magnifique after seeing their very good reviews. At the shop in Patong, any concerns we had were allayed when some fellow shoppers (about eight middle aged Australians) told us they were returning to have more clothes made after a previous trip only a year or two earlier - and had bought their friends!

Max & his team (including his Mum) spoke English, and Max spent some time in Australia, so he speaks fluent 'Australian', too. Everyone was most kind, professional and laid back. Nothing was too hard, there was no pressure to buy, and we were looked after brilliantly - even after we asked for our clothes to be made with a three day turnaround.
My wife had two dresses made to her specifications (colour, fabric, shape, cut, etc.) which are brilliant and faultless some three weeks later.
I had a dinner suit ('tuxedo'), three-piece suit & a sports jacket made to measure, so my specifications with colour, fabric, lining, pockets, etc. Though there were some problems with the original measurements, everything was made with enough room to alter the final product. There are a couple (maybe one or two in each jacket) of very minor faults, such as a pulled thread in the lining, or the lining is sewn in too tight, pulling the vest - but these are all VERY minor and should have been picked up by me before leaving the store.

Given the time frame, the cost and the final product, I thoroughly recommend Magnifique. We will definitely go back to see them soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

For the second time, we again visited Magnifique Tailors and were extrememly well looked after by Nick and his team.
Kai, the very friendly and funny driver picked us up and returned us home for each visit which was a real plus.
Ranjit and David were extremely professional and helpful with suggestions, measurements etc.
Cool drinks were always offered and the premises were cool and inviting.
There were 6 adults in our group and everyone had something made including ladies coats and jackets, dresses, mens suits and shirts. The fit and quality are excellent and everyone is very impressed.
Magnifique will be well represented at this years Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne.
Well done everyone and keep up the good work.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at Magnifique Tailor during my stay at Phuket this week. I had a sport jacket tailored by them after a long browsing through their catalogues. Price is acceptable and workmanship is great.

2 thumbs up for their whole team and their service is excellent. No gimmick but pure honest service which I can highly recommend for anyone who wish to seek their expertise in tailoring.

Last but not least, thanks for the arranging transport back to my hotel at very last minute as i am rushing for my flight back. Will drop by and visit you guys if I have the chance to go back to Phuket for holiday.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Nick and the team were excellent. The three suits I have had made at Magnifique get so many comments. Every little detail was tested and altered so they fit like a glove. Every time we came in for fittings there was always refreshments and often a driver would pick us up and drop us off. My wife had beautiful Silk skirts made too. I’ll only be getting my suits made at Magnifique from now on.

MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is very encouraging for myself and the entire team. We are glad we were able to match your expectation and will ensure we continue to do so. Thank you for visiting us and hope we can be of service to you again in the future.

Regards from the Magnifique team.

-Nick