“Worth it”

Orientala spa
Ranked #10 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Embark a personal journey of wellness and relaxation at the boutique Orientala Wellness Spa at Ramada Phuket Deevana, located just a few minutes from Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Mall. Enter a world of tranquility at the chic and contemporary spa which features three private and romantic massage rooms for couples with soothing Jacuzzis and steam rooms.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very nice staff, very good massage. But the quality of the massage is often different and depends on the master. The rooms are clean. Need a reservation.

All reviews
"nice massage"
"professional staff"
"place is clean"

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

There's nothing to rave about this spa. Seriously. My 2 gfs & myself came here on the last day of our stay in Patong as we had lots of time to kill before we left and we had a 500thb voucher each (for min thb1500 package) from our stay in Deevana resort (3mins walk from the hotel). We had earlier enquired on their packages and one thing for sure is they were not the hospitable smiley Thais like those in the normal roadside massage parlours. So, we took up this 2.5hr spa package for body scrub, aroma massage and special facial (thb2300). 1st thing is they collected the money from us which is quite strange isnt it? And we were brought up to our rooms. My masseuse was unexceptionally grumpy and moody. The massage and body scrubs were ok tho. No big deal.after that I had my facial using hanako tokyo products. She did not do a good job in extracting the black heads. In fact, I felt that the whole procedure was done for the sake of it. No drinks were offered after the spa. In fact, she disappeared after my facial and I asked one of the staff for a drink. My 2 gfs came after 10 mins and said that due to insufficient facial beds for this special facial, they had to settle for some normal aloe vera facial without the extractions or had to come back 1 hr later. So they decided on that normal massage as we did not have time to return later. So now we know why they had collected the money from us earlier!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a two hour thai massage here. Arranged for pickup from hotel which was good. On arrival we were told to sit . So ten minutes later they come over to give us firms to fill out. No welcome drink or anything. So I stated I wanted soft massage. Well it was painful. Can't really blame them as it was a thai massage after all. Massage lady very pleasant. Upon finishing no drink or even a water to refresh after massage. I can't state what other procedures would be like.

1  Thank sam393
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Value for money and great location in Patong. The place is very nice. Private room is provided. Love the scrub and aroma massage package. Facial massage was excellence.

1  Thank aliltraveller