“Review by Singaporean”

Orientala spa
Ranked #10 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Embark a personal journey of wellness and relaxation at the boutique Orientala Wellness Spa at Ramada Phuket Deevana, located just a few minutes from Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Mall. Enter a world of tranquility at the chic and contemporary spa which features three private and romantic massage rooms for couples with soothing Jacuzzis and steam rooms.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I'm a sinaporean n is my 1st time to Phuket. Though I hv went for massage in JB n other better value places before. I would still strongly recommend Oriental.
I hv tried their Thai massage (2hr) thinking that we may be over spending since is recommended by tour guide (usually earn com fr there) but still go ahead as we do not know of others. Over there, u can easily find massage that range ard 300-400THB. But I guess what u pay is what u get. Oriental staff hv did a good job! Nt only they are very professional n skill in their massage technique. There is also free pick up service to n from hotel. I fall asleep when they massage my leg only. After the very initial appt. Me n my Bf book another one the very next day! I shall say that u won't regret after trying. :)

1  Thank Singkeporen
"nice massage"
"professional staff"
"place is clean"

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Booked internet special online 1100 Baht for 2 hour package, 50 min Thai, 50 min aroma and 20 min foot massage. Great value and thououghly professional. The spa was a short walk from the Nap where we were staying. We actually went twice and the second time they picked us up from Burasari. We had quite a few massages during our Phuket holiday and this venue was the best. Not necessarily the cheapest, as cheaper can be had at less classy venues, but high quality massage and facilities.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We had foot massages done in the Oriental de Phuket. Overall it was just average- nothing spectacular. The staff that were attending to us were too chatty and seemed to be preoccupied talking and laughing amongst themselves, it was difficult for us to relax. The price for the foot massages were quite steep for Phuket standards.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had 2 hrs of spa here,Thai massage n aroma oil.. the massage is fantastic. Clean and different from the side road massage parlour. Clean and safe to go. But make sure u make an appointment,if not u will be disappointed. Just beside Nicky's Handlebar.