“Good and clean”

Orientala Wellness Spa Experience with Round-Trip Transfer in Patong
Ranked #12 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Embark a personal journey of wellness and relaxation at the boutique Orientala Wellness Spa at Ramada Phuket Deevana, located just a few minutes from Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Mall. Enter a world of tranquility at the chic and contemporary spa which features three private and romantic massage rooms for couples with soothing Jacuzzis and steam rooms.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
flying around
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good and clean”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Great massage, very clean place. No "questionable" things going on here for sure!

Visited March 2012

sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Golden Touch”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

One word of advice, please do not overlook Oriental de Phuket. It is beautiful, clean and professional. I went on a number of occasions with my mother and daughter and had aromatherapy massages, on all occasions I got exactly what I wanted as did my companions. I love my massages and have been to so many in different places including home and I have to say this place is right at the top of the list. All the masseuses have the Golden Touch.

Visited February 2012
Wexford, Ireland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Top class for service & cleanliness”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I liked the professionalism of this spa. The ladies were all friendly and good at their job. I visited on a few occasions. Very affordable.

Visited December 2011
Malang, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Quality thai massage at a reasonable price”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My husband and I love this place for thai massages. The only reason I didn't give it an "excellent" rating is because sometimes the staff can be hit or miss in terms of their customer service. However, you can get a GREAT thai massage at a reasonable price. You can definitely find cheaper thai massages elsewhere on the street (they are a dime a dozen in this part of town), however, when you come here, the quality of the massage you get is consistent (for the most part), and the place is very clean and air-conditioned. If you book online, you can also get 10% off, or 15% off if you go during their "happy hour." Enjoy!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank livingbygrace
hong kong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“money for value”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Me and my daughter went back the next day after our first day experience which was satisfactory

Visited December 2011