“Golden Touch”

Orientala Spa
Ranked #13 of 92 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Embark a personal journey of wellness and relaxation at the boutique Orientala Wellness Spa at Ramada Phuket Deevana, located just a few minutes from Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Mall. Enter a world of tranquility at the chic and contemporary spa which features three private and romantic massage rooms for couples with soothing Jacuzzis and steam rooms.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 11, 2012

One word of advice, please do not overlook Oriental de Phuket. It is beautiful, clean and professional. I went on a number of occasions with my mother and daughter and had aromatherapy massages, on all occasions I got exactly what I wanted as did my companions. I love my massages and have been to so many in different places including home and I have to say this place is right at the top of the list. All the masseuses have the Golden Touch.

All reviews
"an amazing experience"
"professional service"
"high quality"

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I liked the professionalism of this spa. The ladies were all friendly and good at their job. I visited on a few occasions. Very affordable.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

My husband and I love this place for thai massages. The only reason I didn't give it an "excellent" rating is because sometimes the staff can be hit or miss in terms of their customer service. However, you can get a GREAT thai massage at a reasonable price. You can definitely find cheaper thai massages elsewhere on the street (they are a dime a dozen in this part of town), however, when you come here, the quality of the massage you get is consistent (for the most part), and the place is very clean and air-conditioned. If you book online, you can also get 10% off, or 15% off if you go during their "happy hour." Enjoy!

1  Thank livingbygrace
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Me and my daughter went back the next day after our first day experience which was satisfactory