“A little bit of Ireland in Phuket” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Irish Times Pub

Irish Times Pub
Ranked #83 of 548 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub, British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tredegar, United Kingdom
“A little bit of Ireland in Phuket”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I dined at this bar on several occasions and it serves some lovely traditional pub grub along with a good selection of Thai food too. Well recommended.

• Greek first
  • Thai first
Lancaster, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank You Everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Just to say "A very big Thank you to everybody at the Irish Times, Patong who helped my 60th Birthday meal be such a success last night".
The food was superb and the company excellent.
I have been using the Irish Times constantly since arriving in Thailand and although last night was a very important occasion for me ALL of the owners and incredibly friendly staff make me feel very special every time I walk through their doors. Thanks again everybody.

• Visited January 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Amazing food, friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

We enjoy the amazing fish and chips for lunch one day that we made a point to go back to the Sunday Carvers Dinner. It was so tasty. I haven't had such good meat (prepared so well) in a long time. The beer seemed a bit pricey but overall, the whole dinner was amazing.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Munich, Germany
“Great Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

With low expectations in Phuket of decenet Sunday lunch I was pleasently surprised by the good quality and choice of meats at Irish Times. To top it all off I had a nice english ale which made me feel like being at home. Highly recommended if you are in Patong and want to feel like you are in Ireland?!

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love this Irish themed Pub, the girls remember us each time we go even if it's six months or more, they know our order as soon as we go in, the food is good too and very reasonable, a must go to pub .