“The place to watch football”
Review of Irish Times Pub

Irish Times Pub
Ranked #113 of 670 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Best place in Patong to watch football, along with a good selection of drinks, a well cooked menu of favourite dishes from home mixed with some Thai classics - all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Some of the worst food I have eaten.

We ordered the ribs. They were extremely dry and the basting was added / drenched over the food just before serving. We complained that they tasted terrible and were told that nobody has ever complained before and the restaurant was well known for the dish.

We paid for the food and left. We will not be returning.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went for the Sunday carvery with my wife and really enjoyed it. First time had a carvery in years. Lovely place to relax and watch a game of football. Pity about the staff. Jeckyl and Hyde. Asked for more ice and got scorned at. Asked for knife and fork which weren't on the table and I was given a dirty luck. I'm a chef and I understand that service staff have a hard job but if you can't be pleasant over a simple request your in the wrong job. I'm not a tourist in Phuket I live here. Not the first time I've heard of this kind of behavior. Irish Chef in Thailand

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Thought I would have a quick lunch there today and what a mistake that was! More staff than customers so it should have been quick service but is was very slow.
I ordered a an Irish Times Burger which was totally tasteless at 275 Baht to be honest a Big Mac would have been better and yes tasted better.
Guys at your prices you can't afford bad food days...

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, lovable staff and nice drinking & food. I love this place and each time I go to patong I go there.

Been to Irish Times Pub? Share your experiences!