“good price!”

Samero's Icecream Paradise
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The first real European style Gelateria in Phuket.More than 60 delicious Sundaes!Open every day from 10am until 1am We use only natural ingredients.No preservatives, no coloring, no artificial flavoring low fat and low calorie -fresh every day We also serve European style Breakfast with fresh Croissants and excellent coffee.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Compared to other ice cream parlour its not only the price but also the quality which is good..difficult to locate and a bit out of the way its worth a visit if you are with the family for some good ice cream.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The presentation of the gelato sundaes were quite nice and delicious. I had the mango and my wife had the chocolate. The atmosphere was like an old soda fountain counter. This is a unique treat and it's open late at night.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

As a lover of Gelato, I was quite surprised to came across this café on Tripadvisor in Patong. The ice cream was great! I had several shapes and sorts - all very nice! The café is nice cool and clean, even a few magazines while enjoying your ice cream. Round it of with a coffee - very good! I will surely go back and back and back again! :)

1  Thank lovetravel84
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place, was easy to go to, I enjoyed the gelato as it was in one of the Italiano gelatorina shops.
would go there again and again and again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We visited this place quiet a few times in our week in Patong. I was clean and the staff were friendly. The coffee and ice creams were great. As good as we get at home in Australia.