“Don't ask for form massage”

Bali Hai Spa & Massage
Ranked #25 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Phuket's Finest Spa & Massage Boutique All the therapists are fully qualified and certified. A full range of quality Spa treatments at real value prices. A clean modern and friendly environment. New Zealand Management
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Don't ask for form massage”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I went to get foot massage from Bali hai as the reviews were pretty good.
The lady didn't smile as we went in. And when I was getting the massage the lady who was suppose to massage me was so gentle it may as well have been for a child.
I asked her to please be firm, she replied 'these are fingers, not machines' so I asked, so you can't do firm massage? As I was so shocked at how rude she was.
She said she would get someone else.
The next lady was much nicer but the First Lady ruined the experience.
If they are not polite, don't go in.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Travelbug19801980
KNRitchie, General Manager at Bali Hai Spa & Massage, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
How deeply disappointing it is to hear of your recent experience.
The poor performance given is not in keeping with the training and skill levels that all the staff are given.
It is good that the 2nd lady managed to provide a more professional service.
The comments and general manner given by the first staff member are totally unacceptable.
Please accept our apologies from all the Bali Hai team.

Sale, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went here twice while on my holiday and both were pleasant experiences. First I received a Thai massage which was great but don't be to scared to say if they are to rough or not rough enough otherwise your the one wasting your money. They girls are happy for feedback and automatically assume males like a hard massage while they are quite gentle with the females. I also received a pedicure and manicure which was great value for money and would definitely go again.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Amy F
Adelaide
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Super friendly staff”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Decor is clean but basic but ok for this price. But what makes this place special is the staff who really make an effort to make it a good experience. Massage was good with lots of effort by the therapist to understand how I like it and to focus on the necessary areas. There was a huge smile on the therapist's face when I gave the tip, which wasnt much - that was a nice touch!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Markus C
KNRitchie, General Manager at Bali Hai Spa & Massage, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback.
We think our staff are special and glad to hear that your experience was enhanced by them.
Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not a day spa experience!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The staff appear disinterested. One girl was listening to music on her iPod whilst attending to my friend's feet. My pedicure was very disappointing. A quick wash of my feet and a couple of coats of old crusty varnish was all I got. I soon discovered a much better place up the road called Refresh which was the same price and has beautiful attentive staff. Give this place a miss!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ffroggy24
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pedicure service was very average”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

A very clean attractive looking place where we expected a decent pedicure. Our feet were only scrubbed in water, no massage and 2 coats of nail paint. I had to ask for a top coat. Not really a spa style pedicure. Would've been happy to pay more had they have made it a better experience

Visited March 2013