“Healthy, affordable hot pot/sushi buffet”

Shabushi - Shabu Shabu Buffet
Ranked #187 of 583 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Shabu Shi is an all-you-can-eat type of restaurant featuring shabu shabu (Japanese hot pot) and sushi at affordable prices. Food is served on a conveyor belt that goes through the restaurant and moves past every table as well as the counter seats. Customers can also enjoy many different drinks and treats such as green tea, soda, ice cream, seasonal fresh fruit and shrimp tempura. There is a limited eating time of one hour and fifteen minutes per person per meal. Read more: Jungceylon Restaurants - Where to Eat in Jungceylon http://www.phuket.com/dining/jungceylon-dining.htm#ixzz1PtaZGLFR
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Whenever I'm visiting Patong, I usually eat at Shabushi several times a week. This is a chain that offers an all you can eat hot pot/sushi buffet for 330 baht (approximately $10 USD). The restaurant is not fancy, but delivers huge amounts of healthy food at an affordable price. Also, the restaurant is clean and the service is excellent. A positive sign of a good restaurant in a tourist spot like Patong is wether the clientele are tourists or locals. Shabushi is always packed with Thais.

There are newer reviews for Shabushi - Shabu Shabu Buffet

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My girlfriend love Shabushi but I really don't like it...

When we come to the restaurant they tell us that I couldn't sit beside my girlfriend if I not pay for the bufé too... The restaurant was almost empty and it was many available tables so i don't think that the restaurant gonna be full during the time my girlfriend eat...

In Bangkok it is no problem for me to sit with my girlfriend when she eat but here in Patong they make it to a big problem.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We went there for our lunch in Shabushi,we were just very excited to have our meal and there were just load of people having lunch.It might be a really good restaurant,thats why leaded to so many eaters there.
What i am going to tell you now!
The foods were just simple and you could eat at anywhere,there is a rule of 110 minutes to finish meal unless additional charges will be compulsory.The waitress were really rude and no manners while serving us,since it is a buffet restaurant,we didnt expect for any good services,but at least a thank you,sorry or some courtest words.They showed the rude face was like we done something wrong.Next,i have met a china chinese customers with around 10 persons,actually we left the restaurant before 110 mins,not because of the aditional charges,but the stupid china chinese just staring at me,like please go since you have finished,but the fact was we have not finished yet!!!!

I wil not step in again ever and ever!!!!!!!!! it is just the way too bad for me to meet those people with no courtesy and manners,what for to eat meals with them.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

after many days of Thai food, it's great to have something different.. sushi selection here isn't that great, there's not much.. as the main serve here are for Shabu Shabu buffet which similar to sushi train, instead of sushi running on the rail, it's veggie and meats. you get to choose between non-spicy and spicy soup base, then you will cook your own shabu shabu, similar to chinese team boat or hot pot. you have 1 hour 15 min to eat and drink whatever that is there on the buffet.
Coming from Australia, I find flies on the food is unacceptable, but it seems to be the norm here in Thailand. Flies are every where even inside the air con restaurant... That put me off a bit, since there are too many flies every where on your food.

1  Thank ieunatelove
Reviewed April 11, 2014

So much to choose from! Not just Sushi, but bucket loads of different vegetables, meats and seafood you can cook right in front of you. Very good.