“Nice design and Comfortable Room”

Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 415 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just back from Phuket a week ago, i like the design of the room and the bed is comfortable. Great location as walking distance to everywhere. Just one door step, there are alot of convenient store like 7-Eleven. They provide booking boat, taxi, show and etc services.

Room Tip: Street View room is better choice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Smiley_0917
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on “Tripadvisor”!

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Nice design and Comfortable Room”

We glad to hear that you like our rooms, and you say our beds are comfortable. The most important thing is that you come to sleep here, so our beds should be of the best quality, same like our bed linen.

Good to hear that you Like our location that you describe as a “Great location as walking distance to everywhere.” You are right, we are close to all things you will need like 7/11, family markets, restaurants, massage parlors and other places.

We are happy to help you with booking any trips, tours or your taxi to the airport or a car with a private driver to show you the highlights from Phuket! We hope you had great time with the bookings you made!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you as a group off girl friends. You spend not so many times in our hotel, but we trust you had a very enjoyable time with us!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! We will try to satisfy you next time even more so we can get 5 out of 5!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Friendly staff and able to reply our email enquiry very fast,efficient and helpful.
Mr Peter (MD), had assist us by arranging same floor rooms for our convenient.
Hotel were very well located.Nearby you can easily find convenient store like 711 and family mart.
We went with a group of girl friends,convenient for us to walk to all places like beach, shopping, massage. Almost every day, we reach hotel around 11pm+ after a whole day activities.Also, Hard Rock is just within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HoJesSica-786
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Good”

Nice to hear that you describe our e-mail communication as: “very fast, efficient and helpful”. We will try to replay on every e-mail within 12 hours, but for sure we replay in 24 hours!

If we are able to fulfill your request for rooms on the same floor, or across each other, we will always try the best to make this happens, unfortunately sometimes this is not possible. We happy its works out in your case!

It is good to hear that you Like our location that you describe as a “Very well located.” You are right, we are close to all things you will need like 7/11, family markets, restaurants, massage parlors and other places.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just back from Phuket few days ago, will recommend this hotel to my friends if they were to travel there!

When five of us arrived, we were welcomed by friendly staff with great smile! Stayed in One Tripple Room & Deluxe Room. After checked-in, staff bring us to our rooms and the rooms are clean and just nice. Hotel having strategic location as well, walking distance to 7-eleven, Patong Beach & also Jungcelon Mall. Definitely a hidden gem in Patong.

Staff are helpful and they always greet us before we went out from the hotel!=) when we faced some problem, hotel owner, Peter and his staff trying their best to solve it.

What a great place with great people!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time again to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel especially commenting “Great experience in Phuket, Thailand”.

Good to hear that you like our location that you describe as a *strategic location”. You are right; we close to all you need!

Thank you very much for you say” What a great place with great people! I think you catch in one sentence what we like to be! Of course we are delighted you say about our place:”definitely a hidden gem in Patong”

From our site; we were very happy to help you solving some small problems and give you all the assistance you need if you interesting to book some tours and trips.

Thank you to mention that you say our staff is very helpful! It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review, your recommendations and for being our guest! We look forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and all expectations were exceeded. The staff were very friendly and helpful, food was delicious and room was amazing. I know where I will be staying on my next trip to Patong. Many thanks and congratulations to Peter and his staff for doing a wonderful job . See you on my next trip guys!.. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Stefan M
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Stefan,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “WOW! Great hotel ...”

It was more than a pleasure to welcome you again in our small Hotel! It is nice to have you and your friends around, and you seem always to be in a good mood. Not only in the hotel, but we know you like our fresh prepared food in the hotel bar as well!

Thank you for mentioning about our rooms; “Amazing”, our staff is; “very friendly and helpful”, but we more delighted that you so raving about our concept, and it is a pleasure to see for us that you feel at home and have a good time in our hotel!

We were very happy to welcome you again! It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and happy to do our “wonderful job” every day, special for guest like you and your friends!

Of course I will share your experience with our entire staff and once again thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Having been used to larger hotels on my travels throughout Asia and Europe I must say I was not sure how I would like this, especially on a long stay basis.However this hotel has certainly ticked all the boxes for me. Centrally located in Patong Beach , friendly and efficient staff who go out of their way to provide great service, good realistically priced food and above all the hotel is immaculate.Its everything that a small boutique style hotel should be.Dont miss this one if you are on a stopover or on a longer stay..you wont be disappointed!

Room Tip: I stayed in 3 different rooms on my trip all were very good
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear AJ,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great hotel, great service!!!”

It is a big honor to hear from you, as experience traveler, that we are able to give you a good time in our small hotel! It is not very often that we have guest on a long term stay, and I can speak for our entire staff; it is a pleasure to meet you every day in the hotel!

Of course it deepens by person, but you seem always in a good mood, and even if you busy; you have always a nice word for everybody around!

It also very nice to get a confirmation from you about the things we do, and try to do; give our guest a great time, try to help them with the best service, give them a spotless clean room and that at a realistic price! You are right; also on our hotel Bar we give the best value for money, with good fresh prepared food and drinks.

Finally, such a great comments makes us and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

8th sept ..Me and my bf stayed here for one night in patong .. And we where well impressed from the moment we entered the patong terrace reception. Staff are the friendly staff we have met yet in Thailand. So helpful and friendly. Room was gorgeous, bright and so clean. I would defiantly recommend this hotel, especially for the price, its more than worth it.The location is also perfect , busy spot, but we had a perfect nights sleep. 5 min walk form the big shopping centre bars and shops all around it.

• Stayed: September 2013
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Guest,
My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Amazing hotel amazing location amazing staff’’

Thank you very much about compliments you gave about our staff and that you were impressed upon arrival about them! You say; “Staff are the friendly staff we have met yet in Thailand”. I’m happy to share your opinion with them!

Good to hear that you like our Rooms; you say; “Room was gorgeous, bright and so clean” We try to give our guests the best value for money, and it is good to hear that you say that; “the price is worth it!”

Our location in the middle of Patong Beach is very convenient; close to the beach, shopping centre, restaurant and of course also to the famous Phuket night life.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, you’re recommending and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our stay at the Patong Terrace is excellent. The service is great and the staff are very friendly. Peter took time to show us the map of the good places to eat. They also arranged our trip to Phi Phi Island. The ambiance of the place is excellent. Even one of my friends that used to stay in big expensive hotels was surprised on how clean and cozy the room is. I already recommended this place to my friends here in California.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Marlaw,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “AWESOME!”

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! We know you find our place by a recommending from a friend of me, and I hope we were able to fitful all your expectations!

We are glad to give our guest all the assistance they need if they are looking for a nice restaurant, or if they are interesting to book any tours our trips!

We are glad to hear that you like our rooms and our cleanness; it is for us as a 2** guesthouse a big honor that you compare our cleanness with much more expensive hotels! Thanks for that! Cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

Thank you also that you say about our staff that they are *very friendly*, and all our staff, including myself, were happy to welcome you and your friends and we had a great time with you!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, for your recommending to your over sea friends and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future!