Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$110
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$172
$145
Agoda.com
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$85
$70
  • Breakfast included
$101
$58
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
$191
Marriott Hotels
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$121
$55
Priceline
All reviewsmanager peterbangla roadno windowhotel barhotel ownersmall hotelwelcome drinkstrategic locationshopping mallstar serviceclean roomswalking distancedeluxe roomlocation is greatlaundry servicephi phi islandstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel only 2 nights, but I strongly feel the all staff‘s warm hearted hospitality. Whenever or whatever I needed a help, I always got their a hand. My flight back to Bangkok was
at 5:30pm, a lady staff helped me to book a mimibus around 2pm to Phuket airport, she also
told me when I checked out at noon that day, I could leave my bagage at the front desk and went to beach to enjoy the last 2 hours for wonderful beach view. Anyway I don't want to say much about how good feeling this hotel gives to me. I would say if I come to Phuket again or any of my friends will come to Phuket, I will definitely still choose Patong Terrace or recommend Patong Terrace to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “A very pleasant experience of stay in Patong Terrace”

It is good to hear that you had a “Pleasant experience” in our place!

Thank you for mentioning that our staff is warm hearted and hospitality! I’m happy to share your experience with them!

Of course we are happy to give you all the assistance you need to book your transportation to the airport and take care for your luggage before you leave.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you. It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest, your recommending and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I didn't request too much for a hotel because I just want an economic trip. But this hotel make my trip wonderful. That's why I specially want to write a review for my visit half year ago. Its great, nearby patong beach, got some stall and reataurant around there. Specially the staff very kind. :D

Stayed: March 2013
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time, even after a half year, to write such a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “It’s great!”

We very happy to hear that our locations was very convenient for you. It is also go to hear that you say about our staff that they are “very Kind”

We try to give our entire guest the best value for their money; It seems in your case that you are very happy with that balance!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you, It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you, again in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Due to bad weather, we weren't able to enjoy much of Phuket. However Peter & his staff went out of their way to make our vacation enjoyable. Overall our experiences in Phuket are positive because of Patong Terrace. Thank you very much for your kindness. You definitely deserve TA's 2013 Traveler's Choice Award.

Room Tip: Let's Relax Message a few steps from the hotel provides good ambience for messages.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor, that you announce as “Best Hotel in Patong!”

We like to sorry again that you had so worse weather during your stay, but you will understand we are not able to change this! Everything just looks happier and shines if the sun is there!

It is good to hear also that you have no regrets staying with us, and to hear from you that : *Overall our experiences in Phuket are positive because of Patong Terrace* is a big compliment that I happy to share your opinion with our entire staff!

We are very proud on our “Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013 award” and it is good to hear from you that we definitely deserve it! Of course we will try to get it again in 2014!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My children and I stayed at this hotel for three nights in June this year . Unfortunately I got sick and needed to go to hospital while staying . The hospital organised a driver to get me there . The room was great , service was fantastic , staff were friendly and much to the delight of my teenage daughters , there is wifi in the room . It was only two doors down from the dentist I had booked in to see from Australia . My kids and I decided to travel all over the island and stay at different hotels from $20 - $120 a night . We experienced all styles but found this one the most central for shopping and with the most friendly staff . We would definitely come back :-)

• Stayed: June 2013
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear “Kelly D”,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive and great review for our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce as:”Great hotel, Best of 5 we stayed at”

First of all, we like to say sorry again that you had to go to the hospital during your stay. I hope we were able to compromise it for you with a little bit extra attention!

Thank you so much for your compliment about our rooms, service and staff. Of course is it a big compliment to hear that you describe our service as; “the best we stayed at”; for sure if we see you stay in much more expensive hotels! I will be a big favor for me, to share your experiences with our entire staff.

Please feel free to keep me as a point of contact when you are planning your next visit to our hotel as I would be more than happy to help you with your arrangements.

Thank you very much again for your nice feedback, for being our guest and we hope to welcome you soon again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Patong Terrace is an awesome hotel to stay in.. since the day I arrived, the staff are friendly and take care of all your needs.. they gave welcoming drinks and also wet towel the time I arrived.. the rooms are small and not much place to keep toiletries stuff in the toilet.. but the house keeping will arrange it properly.. haha.. the location of the hotel is good.. walking distace to junceylone mall and Bangla road.. and also good message centers nearby.. I did not try the breakfast but they have some preset breakfast with reasonable price.. I would recommend travellers to stay here to have an enjoyable time in Phuket.. cheers..

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your great review of our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel. We love your great feedback that you announce as “Value for money”!

Good to hear that you like our staff and that you are raving about their friendliness and care. We like to welcome our new guest as we should do with friends; so with a refreshment and a cold drink!

You are right, our rooms are not so big, like in most guesthouses, but everything is inside and our housekeeping will keep everything spotless clean and help you to arrange all your items; They love to do it!

Our locations is great for all the different purposes, very close to everything if it is daytime activities, food stalls, restaurants or the shopping which is an attraction by it’s own in Phuket. From stalls at the roadside, OTOP market, weekend market, Jung Ceylon and Central Festival complex there is a wide variety.

We were very happy that you been pour guest and join our “Patong Terrace family”. We like to thank you again for your nice review and we look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future!

Kind Regards from Patong Beach,