“Clean, quiet and well located”

Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
“Clean, quiet and well located”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed there for one night only but the staff was super friendly and helpful. It's a short walking distance to where the fun is, and the shower is great!
They have an elevator which should not be taken for granted, and they have WiFi that is pretty weak. Don't count on it to get something important done.

• Stayed September 2012
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Clean, quiet and well located”

It is good to hear that you say about our staff;” the staff was super friendly and helpful”. You are right about our location; we are in the heart of Patong with everything on walking distance, the beach, shopping centre and also restaurants and night live.

Thank you for mentioning that “the shower is great” We are famous about our high pressure rain showers!

With a 5 store building, we, and special our older guests, are very happy that we have an elevator. In a 2** guesthouse, it is not obvious here is in Thailand.

We use the best internet there is in Thailand on this moment; Fiber optic internet. Like all main facilities; It is not always quite stable in Thailand. Normally it is possible to steam a movie on a
i-Pad on our hotel rooms. Our apologies if you were not able to use it, like you expect to do.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and it is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive and also critical feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you again in the near future. We will try to satisfy you next time even more so we can get 5 out of 5!

Peter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Beerse, Belgium
Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is a great hotel to stay at Patong, my wife and me stayed at this hotel on september. The location was good not to far away from shopping, the beach and the clubs. The owner Mr Peter is such friendly guy a great host , and the staff was great as well.

the rooms are very clean and there is also a ellivethor
There is also a bar where you can eat
there is a minus point
bar chairs go down a bit
if we go to patong we will certainly return
thanks peter
dirk en silvia

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great hotel to stay at Phuket Patong”

It is good to hear that you Like our location, that you describe as a “not too far away from shopping, the beach and the clubs.” Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are very clean; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

Thank you also for your complements about our staff; you say ;” Mr. Peter is such friendly guy a great host , and the staff was great as well.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! We hope after this first experience for you, you will come back to enjoy the good live in Thailand again!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! We working on the fact that our bar chairs go down automatically, so the next time that you visit us, you will keep you on the right level!

Lichtaart, Belgium
Reviewed September 19, 2012

From the first moment I arrived, I felt very welcome. Both the owner Peter as his employees do their job with pleasure and dedication. Great rooms, very clean, nice food, friendly staff, every day again! Having regard to the concept -a 2-star hotel near the bustling nightlife of Patong Beach- I could not imagine me anyting better. Super was they could serve breakfast until 5.00 PM - my eyes usually opened about noon :-). All services were delivered with a smile, whether it was about renting a scooter, car, taxi, excursion, laundry service, etc. ..
Thank you again Peter and your incredible staff for making my stay so much more enjoyable!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are very happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great stay, best value for money!”
We very delighted to hear that say about our Hotel “Great rooms, very clean, nice food, friendly staff, every day again!” It is good to hear also that you say about our location; “I could not imagine me anything better. “

It give us a very good feeling that you were a returning guest to our hotel bar for breakfast, lunch, a drink or just a ice cream. Our hotel bar is a good spot to spend some time ,and see what is going on outside the hotel; never boring over there! You right, we prepare breakfast or lunch, the whole day, never mind what time it is for witch meal.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and e had a very good time with you as guest in our hotel. We had some nice chats, and we hope we were able to give you what you expect from our site!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future, and I think for sure, you will, after your first experiences here!

With kind regards, Thanks again,

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed September 18, 2012

the hotel likes an boutique ambience locating on a super location, it got many beautiful rooms with nice decor! the manager was sort out of his effort to help us from e very small thing, he already showed me & recommend some thai restaurant nearby as well, another way, my room was big , the window with nice view as well. the Patong is an ideal place to stay

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Good Manager”

It is good to hear that you Like our location, that you describe as a “Super Location.” You are right, we have beautiful rooms with nice decor, and cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention! Most of our guest is like you very delighted about our new deluxe room type.

We also very delighted that you say that;”the Patong is the ideal place to stay.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! As owner and Manger, I like to mention that it is all about the staff, I’m the captain, but they are our Crew and make everything possible!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! We will try to satisfy you next time even more so we can get 5 out of 5!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Miri, Malaysia
Reviewed September 17, 2012

First of all me and my friend would like to give our sincere thanks to Peter and his awesome team of staffs for the excellent service given! We arrived to the hotel and had a minor hiccup on the online room booking issue. Peter was considerate enough to reserve a room just in case we turn up (which we did!) and addressed the issue quickly. We were even given a tour of the room and we are so glad we took the room! As what was described by previous comments by various travelers, this is a 4 star hotel with a 1 star pricing.

The room is spotless clean with big comfy beds , the exact thing you need after a long day of exploring Phuket. Housekeeping is professionally done and we're always greeted with immaculate room when we went back to our room. The room we stayed in was spacious with well equipped facilities (safe box, fridge, mini bar, satellite tv, etc). The shower is quite enjoyable of having strong shower rain pouring over you after a night out at the clubs (yes they do have hot water).

Location wise, the hotel is about 10 mins walk to the sandy Patong beach ; 10mins++ to Jungceylon shopping mall and 15 mins to the happening Bangla street. There's always something to see and eat at every corner you turn near this hotel.

Overall me and my friend are very happy with this hotel and will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an economical but awesome hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel and that you announce it as “Definite bang for your buck”

We very delighted to hear that say about our service “this is a 4 star hotel with a 1 star pricing.” We get shy from that….!

It is good to hear also that you describe our rooms as “spotless clean with big comfy beds” and “The room we stayed in was spacious with well equipped facilities.” I think we get famous about our showers! You also say about it; “The shower is quite enjoyable of having strong rain shower.” You are right about our location; we are in the heart of Patong Beach with everything on walking distance.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we are glad we kept your booking!, We like to thank you for your recommendations about our hotel as well!

Finally, such a great comments makes us and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure! We hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Shanghai, China
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I lived in Patong terrace boutique with a family room and it impressed me a lot . Specail thanks to the owner Peter who is such a kind gentleman and also he gave a gift to my mother. Everey thing about the hotel is really great. The room is big, modern, clean and the shower is fantastic. Moreover, the service you get there is the same like you get in a 5 star hotel. Compare with its price, stay Patong Terrace will really be a smart choice. The staff also helpt us really good with our big luggages and wait us in the midnight as we got the red eye flight. This is one of the best hotels I lived in Thai and I will defintely come to stay there again this Christmas!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our rooms; “ big, modern and clean and the shower is fantastic.” It is good to hear that in your opinion; “stay Patong Terrace will really be a smart choice”! We also very delighted that you say that our service is “the same like you get in a 5 star hotel”! Thanks for that!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you, your wife and your mother! It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! Finally, such a great comments makes us and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again, we hope with Christmas!

Dubai
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel must be one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at in Thailand. Not only is this value for money but it feels like home away from home. Peter the owner is such a gentleman, his staff are never without a smile and always keen to help. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. Price per room, location, comfort and the general feel of this place is tops. Whether you there for a long weekend, a longer stay, you will not be dissapointed. Location is a block away from the beach and an easy strole to anywhere you want to be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Best value for money”

It is good to hear that in your say our hotel “must be one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at in Thailand”, and about our rooms; “the rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable”.
Thank you also for your comment; “Price per room, location, comfort and the general feel of this place is tops.” We strive for a good price performance ratio, and I think we ask a fair price for what you get..
From our site; we were very happy to welcome you again; we had a very good time with you, and our staff and myself are delighted to serve you! For Nice guests like you, is nothing too much, and of course we are keen to help you like we do for all our guests!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you soon again.