“Fresh and tasty”

Naughty Radish by Burasari
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Based on reviews on TA, my kids and I headed around to the Naughty Radish for lunch yesterday. I enjoyed the 300baht combo deal with a soup, wrap and watermelon slushie. It was all lovely, even the surprise hot fresh bread roll I received with the soup. Asia typically does not do bread/bakery goods well so this was a pleasant surprise. My kids picked one of the wraps off the menu and enjoyed theirs also. The restaurant is clean, light and airy. The service was quick and professional. The prices are higher than other Thai options, but cheaper than home in Australia. For the 3 of us we paid around 1000 baht for lunch. Not an every day option but a lovely alternative when you need something light and fresh and healthy.

1  Thank CozzaWozza

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Had lunch here the other day & the grilled chicken & vegies was sensational. So fresh & healthy. Just loved it. I would recommend anytime & the smoothies are sensational as well

1  Thank graemel l
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was shattered in Patong and needed a light meal. I see Naughty Radish and go see what it is for. It was food and I eat there. Very fresh and soothing for terrible hangover. People very nice and good food. I think it probably be good not drunk too.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner at the Naughty Radish last night. After lots of fried & Thai food we were after something light and healthy. We were pleasantly surprised seeing this place when walking back to our accommodation. We both had a set meal (chicken wrap/grilled chicken) and were impressed with the value for money, freshness & taste of our meals. We will definitely be returning before we leave.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We have just had lunch here amazing. So fresh and tasty. Juices are delicious treat yourself to a healthy alternative. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Very enjoyable thankyou.