“Magnificent Pizza”

Roma Ristorante & Pizzeria Da Mauro
Ranked #59 of 591 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Roma restaurant and pizzeria Da Mauro , is the oldest real Italian restaurant from 1985 , with owner italian chef Mauro , since the first day and till today. From beginning of october 2013 we open a new restaurant and pizzeria oven wood fire at the Banana Walk Mall,on Patong beach front,with sea view big terrace.See u there soon ,ciao Mauro.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

well what a pizza it was huge and very cheap for what you get, the staff were friendly and the manager Mauro comes out and mixes with the guests and has a friendly chat. I struggled to get through mine I was determined not to leave any as the pizza was a true authentic italian style. I highly recomend you will not be dissapointed.

2  Thank demes1

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were looking for an authentic italian pizza in Phuket. Roma has an italian chef and it is just what we were looking for. We order their lunch promotion - any pizza you want with a soft drink for 200 Bat. We also order the spaghetti vongole and it was a big portion and delicious. We would definitely go again.

2  Thank Xixiliu969
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. The food was excellent the service was excellent & the price AMAZINGLY cheap!!
Mauro is friendly & love how he comes and chats to his patrons.

1  Thank Angel1289
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

The chicken Parma arrived minus the crumbs. The chicken looked and tasted like it had been steamed. The waiter couldn't speak English. We left our chicken untouched. Luckily the pizza was ok. When the owner arrived he said a miss understanding & left it at that. Never will I go back seeing I paid for it and never ate it. Marco Polo Sorrento accross the road is a better option for authentic Italian chicken Parma!!!

2  Thank Korcula63
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place was recommended to me by an young American guy working in Patong. I ordered a pizza for lunch. It was an authentic Italian styled pizza. I ate half, and they put they other half in a container for me for later.

1  Thank philwild68