“The best tailors”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #3 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Joensuu, Finland
“The best tailors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I came to my brothers wedding and made suit at RK fashion and I'm very happy in the quality and service I had making suit there. Everything went well and I have nothing to complain.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Just as good as Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I just came back from Phuket and would like to shout out a thanks to RK Fashions and Kumar for his nice recommendations. The fabric they offer is good quality and the prices are quite good. My suit was made in less then 3 days and although I would normally shun away from a suit being made in such a quick time, their tailor was very detailed and from the first fitting ensured there would be no surprises in the end result. Good job RK Fashions, will be back next time.

Joensuu, Finland
“I'm so happy to find this tailor shop at patong beach!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I ordered two dresses which were really beautiful and fit perfectly, service was excellent and tailors were very professional and really helpful. I enjoyed to be there and I'm looking forward to coming back there. :)

Visited March 2014
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Hi Jenna, thank you for your nice review but we would have expected 5 stars..we will make sure it happens next time..

kind regards,
Phuket, Thailand
“Excellent service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I visited here with a group of friends. The purpose was to find something nice and comfortable for a wedding in this tropical country. The service was excellent and efficient from the moment you stepped inside! And most important of all, the clothes I had made for me were more than comfortable. Thank you all at the RK Fashion, I will come and visit you on my next trip here!

Phuket, Thailand
“Excellent service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I ordered suite and a few shirts and everything was perfect on first trying. The Egyptian cotton is excellent quality and nice to wear. You can propably get a little cheaper from somewhere else but the fact that this place does not have people yelling outside in finnish language is a good sign. Also the service was nice and for example those who wanted their shirts changed get what they wanted.